What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi! ODBC reader/reset tool (ABS also)

MaccaManus

Reaction score
If I remember correctly it's £15 a year for another car make. Only Peugeot vehicles in my household though so not something I have had to do myself. 👍
Ok mate thanks. I have a Toyota Celica also so after a ODBC2 that can read more than one car but also ABS ESP etc and reset/clear.

Tecnodave

Reaction score
Where can I get that at that price mate? Ebay is at £200!! For that model! al619eu
I'm sure I got mine from Amazon £69 I've had it a few years now, I know I never paid a lot for it. It gives you a manufacture code as well as the p codes ,plus a description as to the fault . I should look around mate as it well save you a fortune in garage Bills. I bought a rcz 2011 200hp gt for £2500 knowing it had problems. So far a have saved a fortune in diagnosing and quickly finding the faults.

MaccaManus

Reaction score
The problem with peugeots is that they throw up false problems all the time time
I know mate. Used to have 206 GTI.. got pollution issues in the winter if I parked it down hill! Lol Then battery would go! Onve battery aint good you get loads of errors! Used to put kitchen roll in exhaust to stop water getting to cat(?) it worked though! Said I wouldnt buy french and now on second one! 🙄 lol

Tecnodave

Reaction score
I know mate. Used to have 206 GTI.. got pollution issues in the winter if I parked it down hill! Lol Then battery would go! Onve battery aint good you get loads of errors! Used to put kitchen roll in exhaust to stop water getting to cat(?) it worked though! Said I wouldnt buy french and now on second one! 🙄 lol
I had enough with my daughters car. I fixed everything the obd reader said was wrong. Every time I thought I'd fixed it,something else popped up. It got towed to the garage today. 😂😂

MaccaManus

Reaction score
I'm sure I got mine from Amazon £69 I've had it a few years now, I know I never paid a lot for it. It gives you a manufacture code as well as the p codes ,plus a description as to the fault . I should look around mate as it well save you a fortune in garage Bills. I bought a rcz 2011 200hp gt for £2500 knowing it had problems. So far a have saved a fortune in diagnosing and quickly finding the faults.
Cheers again mate. Much appreciated! Gives me a bit of confidence! Got to take a gamble some times,
👍👍😱

I will have a good hunt on web.

MaccaManus

Reaction score
I had enough with my daughters car. I fixed everything the obd reader said was wrong. Every time I thought I'd fixed it,something else popped up. It got towed to the garage today. 😂😂
They are a risk as far as I’m concerned..have normally had Bavarian motors... expensive to keep maintained but lovely when running nice! Guess like any car! My 2004 Celica ex cat d runs n drives better but only has 80k on clock! Only bought RCZ to make a bit of dosh hopefully! Had 5 overs for my celica! Lol

MaccaManus

Reaction score
Having a ball ache trying to find Al619eu anywhere! What about iCarsoft i970? Only does French cars I think?

Any advise on either on where to buy appreciated! Need to get to work fixing RCZ

MaccaManus

Reaction score
Oh deer mate! Don’t want that! Mine is off the road at moment as I have another car, but need to get RCZ done before MOT expires in soup let of months! 😱

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes as its for Peugeot rcz in the list of cars and all other models also does citroen cars and also covers vans as well as car's