What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help - which one to buy

A

Anonymous

You simply go for what you can comfortably afford and the spec that suits your personality. I always choose to have the top of the range in everything because I do not like to compromise.

But remember with all RCZs Pearl white is right and the colour of choice.

A

Anonymous

andrewjharley said:
Hi guys,
My wife and I have just returned from the Peugeot main dealers having gone there to decide which new Peugeot we should buy seeing as our 207 contract is about to end.
To be honest we were going to just buy another 207 but my wife spotted an RCZ in the corner and the rest is history..
We are thinking of getting the entry level RCZ 156THP sport.
It looks fantastic to me but was a little disappointed with the interior (compared to the exterior)... Is the sport the best one to go for and is it really worth the extra money for the GT... we're far from loaded so your views would be much appreciated!!!... Thanks.... Andy.[/quote
Andrewjharley

Personally I would suggest you look for a good GT ex demo rather than buy new if cost is a big factor in your decision. You could get a very nice spec with very few miles, a few month old andsave a great deal of money. I have saved 000's on my last 3 cars by doing this.

I compared the white (pearl) next to the black and as nice is the black is there is only one winner and its pearl every time. A big benefit aside from the looks is that it will not show the inevitable small stone chips and scratches that will occur anywhere near as much as the black. Good luck.

A

Anonymous

the pearls undercoat is grey and does still show stonechips admitedly not as badly but it still does