What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello from Sweden! Got it yesterday!!!

A

Anonymous

Re: Hello from Sweden!

If its torque you want go for the 2.0l HDI GT. 236ftlbs for HDI, compared to 202ftlbs for the 200 petrol.

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
If its torque you want go for the 2.0l HDI GT. 236ftlbs for HDI, compared to 202ftlbs for the 200 petrol.

Read the posts Scott its a 200 bhp the member has just got not a demon detv to put it more politely the tractor like diesel is far less enjoyable to drive than the petrol equivalent as goes for all cars.

A

Anonymous

Tell me about it mrizzle :eusa-whistle:

And jassy... I originally wanted the Haria Grey... but this was a Perla Nera... And I got a good price...
Still looking great though. :dance: and I am still Waiting!

And Scott, I didn't have that option, it is a Showroom car, was going for the 156 bhp but ended up with this for the same money...

A

Anonymous

I picked up the beauty yesterday I am in love!!!! :dance:
Will post pictures as soon I get a chance to take some!

A

Anonymous

Hello again fellow RCZ owners...

More than two weeks with my new love... Every morning is like a christmas present!
Sorry I have not been able to take any decent photos yet, but there will be some I promise!

Just one more question: What "loose" parts comes as standard when you get the RCZ, I mean stuff like carpets and the like.

I wonder because the showroom car I got seem to be missing some, f.ex. I have not yet got the user manual because it was "lifted over" to another car they sold before mine... But they have ordered one for me.

What about the net for the trunk, is that an extra equipment or should it be included???

Anything else?

Cheers and thank you for all your help so far!!!
Johan

A

Anonymous

KRAFTWERK said:
Hello again fellow RCZ owners...

More than two weeks with my new love... Every morning is like a christmas present!
Sorry I have not been able to take any decent photos yet, but there will be some I promise!

Just one more question: What "loose" parts comes as standard when you get the RCZ, I mean stuff like carpets and the like.

I wonder because the showroom car I got seem to be missing some, f.ex. I have not yet got the user manual because it was "lifted over" to another car they sold before mine... But they have ordered one for me.

What about the net for the trunk, is that an extra equipment or should it be included???

Anything else?

Cheers and thank you for all your help so far!!!
Johan

So glad to hear that you are enjoying your new RCZ. That's rather disappointing to hear about their removal of the user manual! I hope that, at the very least, they printed you off a PDF of it!

As for what to have received, you should have also received carpet mats if it a GT spec or special edition. You should also have the net for the bit that you queried. The other bits and pieces are fairly standard; locking wheel nut etc.

A

Anonymous

The net is usually found under the boot carpet along with the compressor etc,

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
The net is usually found under the boot carpet along with the compressor etc,

Good tip. I found it by accident when having a nosy.

A

Anonymous

Thank you for your replies, this forum is a very friendly one!

I think it was pretty empty under that boot carpet, but I will have a closer look!
So the net should be included... hmmm...
What is the "compressor" you mention OO58RON?

I promise I will post some pics, car is a bit dirty at the moment, but I guess it wouldn't matter... ;)

Again big thanks, I hope I can contribute with some answers too, later on...

A

Anonymous

KRAFTWERK said:
Thank you for your replies, this forum is a very friendly one!

I think it was pretty empty under that boot carpet, but I will have a closer look!
So the net should be included... hmmm...
What is the "compressor" you mention OO58RON?

I promise I will post some pics, car is a bit dirty at the moment, but I guess it wouldn't matter... ;)

Again big thanks, I hope I can contribute with some answers too, later on...

My boot net on both of my RCZ's have been stored under the boot carpet along with the compressor to inflate your tyres in the event of a puncture, as you will not discover a spare wheel under there :thumbdown: There will also be a towing eye.

A

Anonymous

Thanks again OO58RON, I found the net!!!! :dance:
It was a bit hidden, also found the towing eye, now I must check if the compressor is there too...

A

Anonymous

KRAFTWERK said:
Thanks again OO58RON, I found the net!!!! :dance:
It was a bit hidden, also found the towing eye, now I must check if the compressor is there too...
A big yellow thing. You can hardly miss it. I assume in Sweden you do not get supplied with any type of spare wheel? We in the UK get the compressor to re-inflate the tyre after a puncture.

A

Anonymous

What should I do without this forum?

Big thanks again OO58RON it was not there... Had gone AWOL somewhere from this showcar...
Got the manual yesterday and the salesman promised to order a compressor for me! :/

Still love the car though... will try to take some photos this weekend even if the car is a bit dirty now... :crazy: