What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Has anyone manged to get their RCZ in a single garage?

A

Anonymous

mmmmm...... you are correct - just looked it up. RCZ is 6ft 5 wide and discovery is 6ft 8 wide. I shouldn't believe everything I read in car mags then - DOH!!!

FGRob

Reaction score
Scarlet said:
mmmmm...... you are correct - just looked it up. RCZ is 6ft 5 wide and discovery is 6ft 8 wide. I shouldn't believe everything I read in car mags then - DOH!!!
It's better to be a curvy 6' 5 than a 6' 8 box :dance: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:

:dance: Hahaha, I couldn't agree more.

Anyway if I had my way all 4 x 4 Chelsea tractors would be banned from the roads (Sorry RCZ1). Land Rovers belong in fields. :twisted:

Rant over.

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Scarlet said:

Yeah I agree - I'm a curvy 5ft 6 in a curvy 6ft 5 RCZ!!!!!!!!! ;) :dance:

FGRob

Reaction score
Yep I'm also a curvy (spelling correctly this time) 5'8 driving a curvy 6'5 RCZ - still catching my ar*e on the heated seat switch and heading for two slaps now :dance: :dance: :helpme: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob

A

Anonymous

Just as well I don't have that heated seat switch - ouch!!!! :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hart said:
FGRob said:

:dance: Hahaha, I couldn't agree more.

Anyway if I had my way all 4 x 4 Chelsea tractors would be banned from the roads (Sorry RCZ1). Land Rovers belong in fields. :twisted:

Rant over.

Hi Hart - you are entitled to your opinion :D

Just so you know though - ours does actually go off road regularly. Its superb up on the North Yorkshire Moor, in any weather. They are also damn good at getting you from A to B in the worst of the winters, up in Scotland.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Hi Hart - you are entitled to your opinion :D

Just so you know though - ours does actually go off road regularly. Its superb up on the North Yorkshire Moor, in any weather. They are also damn good at getting you from A to B in the worst of the winters, up in Scotland.

Hi K,

My apologies. If you take yours off road that's okay. :thumbup: I must admit a 4 x 4 would be extremely useful for me as I live on a very steep hill and the slightest snow or ice in the winter means I can't get up the hill which is a real pain. :eusa-whistle:

I work near Gaydon (the Land Rover test site etc) and I travel up the Fosse Way everyday to work which is full of Range Rovers owners travelling to Gaydon. The workforce at Gaydon obviously get a very good deal on their Range Rovers. I have had three cars damaged by Range Rovers in front of me that have thrown up large stones that have been left on the road by farmers tractors, hence my dislike of such vehicles. I don't think any of Range Rovers I have to deal with everyday have ever seen a field.

Once I have my RCZ I think I will have to change my route to work.

Steve

RCZ1

Reaction score
^^^ I can see why you would dislike them Hart. I wouldn't take too kindly to any damage done to my car either.

If I were you, I would definitely change my route to work to avoid them. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Cannot get my car in garage - it stays outside - it is wide - and is too close to garage walls. Added to that is the small fact i cannot open the doors. Why do builders build garages for mini's!!!!!!!

However i have order a made to measure cape/cover - pictured in previous forum issues that is really working well now with the ice and snow.
So small wonders.
Also - Dolphin Blue is the unique colour. Think of the residuals eventuallt. The Orange/Rust colour looks good now - but in a few years?
Dolphin Blue will definately re-sell.

Just food for thought.

A

Anonymous

I've never been able to get any of my cars into my garage, squeezed between two gables walls as it is :lol:

Attachments

• tight squeeze - Copy.JPG
    tight squeeze - Copy.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 926