What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Happy first anniversary to my RCZ R

stagger321

Reaction score
misterx said:
Yes, Stagger321, I agree with all you say.
I guess my point in a nutshell is that Peugeot should take the opportunity to proactively tell a customer (by whatever means) the service interval when they buy a car, instead of giving no/misleading info and expecting them to work it out for themselves! Anyway, rant over and back to enjoying the car.
Agreed......and agreed :dance:

pete.garratt

Reaction score
My post that Stagger points to is a copy of the service schedule for my car that was supplied AT THE POINT OF HANDOVER, i.e. when I took possession. In conversation, I was given to understand this applied to all new sales, across the range. The unspoken implication being it was not cost effective to keep re-printing handbooks every time something changed. Having said that, the handbook I received did contain R specific stuff.

All of this is no help to owners of older cars and the only thing I can suggest is they contact thier dealers for confirmation/explanation of just what the service schedule is for their particular vehicle, even better if they can get a print out like I did. May not save every argument but any owner would be on a stronger footing if they could wave an official piece of Peugeot paperwork.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
misterx said:
Yes, Stagger321, I agree with all you say.
I guess my point in a nutshell is that Peugeot should take the opportunity to proactively tell a customer (by whatever means) the service interval when they buy a car, instead of giving no/misleading info and expecting them to work it out for themselves! Anyway, rant over and back to enjoying the car.

THAT did say my dealer to me by the time he handed over the car keys. Together with the print out for the 12.5k service interval.
But then we went back and forth with the service guys. Finally they found the service notice in the system and agreed to the 12.5k service (actually, it was 13k)