What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Get to know The Members a bit better...

A

Anonymous

im Female (duh!)

27 (god i had to actually think about whether i was 26 or 27)

work in business 2 business sales in SME marketplace for the UKs biggest Mobile network.

RCZ ordered - will get my lead time today with est delivery date. Cannot wait, may actually burst with excitement!

A

Anonymous

I'm 40. From Essex originally but now in the mids. Moved up here from the West Country after 12 years' Naval Service. Now a Detective Constable in the Police..and enjoying my secure parking at the Station most days (wife has the RCZ on Thursdays and Fridays - we have joint custody !!! ).
The Chief Superintendant came out to the car park to admire it, the first day I brought it to work. He asked me how fast I'd managed to get it.
My reply was ''70mph Sir, as per current UK speed restrictions''. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Surely Ronnie you would have one of those a "get out of jail free cards" it's a perk of the job :law-policered: :auto-car: :eusa-whistle:

Welcome to the site :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I wish...Police Officers take great pride in doing other Police Officers for speeding....especially ones in CID.

A

Anonymous

ronniewhelan said:
I wish...Police Officers take great pride in doing other Police Officers for speeding....especially ones in CID.

Yeah but i've seen how you lot drive in the Sweeney . :lol:

A

Anonymous

Ello,, im 28, from belgium,, and a red 200thp is waiting for me at home... this weekend i will finally get to see her..

I work as a factory worker in a place that makes washing powder, detergents, and various other similar stuff.

A

Anonymous

Hi
57 year old male Search and Rescue winch operator going on 25 wife thinks im bit old for the RCZ but I just love my cars and this one is top of the tree as far as looks go.

This is the day job :) R1

Attachments

• Tight Spot 1.jpg
    Tight Spot 1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,007
A

Anonymous

I think your hel-chopper looks even cooler than the RCZ!