What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Get to know The Members a bit better...

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
jrs said:
Hi all, I’m Ray aged 51. After leaving school at 16 I was an underground mechanical engineer for 15yrs. I have been involved in the driver training industry through my association with the Institute of advanced motorists since 1987 attaining the status of senior observer. In 1993 I trained as a driving instructor and ran my own business for 15yrs. I have passed 10 driving tests and hold advanced driving certificates in car, motorcycle and HGV. I am currently driving an HGV for DHL on the Next contract. :greetings-wavingblue:

So with all that experience do insurance companies pay you money every year:lol:
Hi Figo, Very good point, and Chuckling to myself as I type. Unfortunately not. The most I have ever had is £10 off my annual motorcycle insurance for being a member of the institute of advanced motorists (IAM). I ride a Honda VFR800 for pleasure only, with my insurance limited to 5k miles. With the skills that I have acquired I try to pass on some of my expertise to the uninitiated. For some reason I can’t stop teaching.
Going off subject I was disappointed of the results to a recent post that I had running where I had no response in over 90 viewings about tyre pressures on our various RCZ derivatives. Am I the only RCZ owner that feels tyre pressures are important? Perhaps we need to continue on a different post. :greetings-wavingblue:

RCZ1

Reaction score
jrs said:
Going off subject I was disappointed of the results to a recent post that I had running where I had no response in over 90 viewings about tyre pressures on our various RCZ derivatives. Am I the only RCZ owner that feels tyre pressures are important? Perhaps we need to continue on a different post. :greetings-wavingblue:

Hi jrs

We have had random quotes in various threads from people stating what their tyre pressures were when they checked them, me included. I think the question that you asked in your other thread, maybe just came at the wrong time, as most people had checked (and continue to check) their tyre pressures, when they took delivery. Many found that their tyre pressures were way out :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

It looks like your post was hidden well within another thread and it does deserve its own and as this is going way off topic again... post12085.html#p12085 :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

i'm jonas, 24 years old and im a bar owner in St-Niklaas. before this i worked in the contruction build en a garage from peugeot as a mechanic.
i have no wife or girlfriend (i can't because my car was to expencife :twisted: ) and live in my own little house in Waasmunster.
i'm also a board member of a belgium peugeot club and board member of a pool club in my bar.
that's about it. :greetings-wavingblue:
and here's a picture of my face (i'me the one on the right)

A

Anonymous

jones said:
i'm jonas, 24 years old and im a bar owner in St-Niklaas. before this i worked in the contruction build en a garage from peugeot as a mechanic.
i have no wife or girlfriend (i can't because my car was to expencife :twisted: ) and live in my own little house in Waasmunster.
i'm also a board member of a belgium peugeot club and board member of a pool club in my bar.
that's about it. :greetings-wavingblue:
and here's a picture of my face (i'me the one on the right)

Dang you are handsome. :oops:

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Now that the RCZ is almost here, it's time to introduce myself a bit better.

My name is Jo, but all my friends call me Joske (because Jo is to short). I live in Sint-Huibrechts-Hern a small town in the south-east of Flanders (Belgium).
My job is piping designer. I'm almost 30 years old and have no wife, childeren, girlfriend... So I bought a RCZ, running cost is way lower than a girl. :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:
In my free time I study for driving-school instructor.
I'm in the board and co-founder of Pug Drivers Belgium vzw (a Peugeotclub for all cars younger than 25 years)
When the weather is good you can find me on my Honda VFR800 cruising the Eifel or the Belgian Ardens. And I'm supporter of Club Brugge.
And with the time left I enjoy a good drink with friends. :beer:

Pic of me during the MC Wieke Tingels (site is in Dutch :oops: :oops: ) Kartmeeting this winter. :cool: :cool: (the one in the grey t-shirt :eusa-whistle: )

A

Anonymous

Helen RCZ said:
Dang you are handsome. :oops:
i'm the one on the right, so i think you switch me with the other one :eusa-whistle:
butt thx :D

A

Anonymous

I'm Lynsey from super Killie in Scotland, I'm 23 and I work for the NHS :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
LynseyRCZ said:

You're only a young thing and lucky enough to be a RCZ owner :thumbup:

I wish I could have afforded something similar when I was 23. God that makes me sound old now :eusa-think:
Still consider mysef to be 21 :lol:

A

Anonymous

I know- I can't believe it myself- it's a big step up from the Yaris I have. Dreading the size so it's probably a good idea it has parking sensors front and rear lol

A

Anonymous

the sensors are great-just watch if parking with front towards a kerb because the front fender is so low and the sensors dont always sense the kerb.

A

Anonymous

Hi, I'm Stuart. Live in Worksop, self employed Business Intelligence developer. 38yo.

A

Anonymous

LynseyRCZ said:

Ah well fellow aged scot you will have to flash me if you see me driving about!

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
LynseyRCZ said:

Ah well fellow aged scot you will have to flash me if you see me driving about!

Aye not literally :oops: :oops: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Well hello :D my names Elaine (aka Boo no need to be scared.....make u laugh.....no didn't think so)
I'm from North Lanarkshire wee village called Harthill, heart of Scotland you know, well according to the signs on the M8 as you pass by the service station! :shock:

I'm a mum to 2 gorgeous kids 17 & 10 and now the proud mum of a day old RCZ :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hiya all, am Stephane (or Steph for short), 40 years old, Frenchman migrated to Australia 10 years ago, always loved Peugeot (this is my 5th) proud owner of a Black 200T RCZ, living near Sydney.

Had the beast since January and cannot get enough of it. I spend my time either driving her/pampering her or running ! :dance:

I work in the telecoms industry for a large carrier and looking forward to meeting a few more aussie owners!

A

Anonymous

Im Rob
47 years young
Born and bread in Liverpool, but now live midway between Tunbridge Wells and Eastbourne
Work as an Air traffic Control Eng at Gatwick Airport