What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Genuine Leather or Not on the dashboard and door?

Goatz

Reaction score
Bummer, i thought a leather dash came as standard on the GT

Pedro

Reaction score
Apparently the 200 GT & the R came with the leather interior the test is if you apply a little amount of some leather cream onto the dash & leave it to soak if it stays the same then its synthetic leather

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Apparently the 200 GT & the R came with the leather interior the test is if you apply a little amount of some leather cream onto the dash & leave it to soak if it stays the same then its synthetic leather
I never used leather conditioning products on the R's dashboard. Even the manual says it should be cleaned with caution.
I used the typical Meguairs Interior Cleaner which also prevents from UV degrading. Proved to work all the years.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
That what I’ve always used on mine. I was never sure If the dash was leather or not. It looks nice, that’s all that mattered to me really.