What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fuel smell

Marmite

Reaction score
Has any one got any ideas why my r smells of fuel inside the cabin an the engine bay , it’s been serviced an had a new low pressure pump in the tank an a high pressure pump replaced I cannot find any fuel leaks .

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Have you checked for leaks while someone revs the engine? If you’ve had the hp fuel pump replaced it may be a small leak that only occurs under pressure🤔

Marmite

Reaction score
It dose it while ticking over the only way to stop the fumes to put the air con on recycle but I want to get to the problem an sort it if I can

Marmite

Reaction score
Up date on my last post it was was the exhaust gasket between the turbo an cat , the fuel smell has gone an the Mystery of the pink dust over my r , s engine is solved thanks to this forum

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Great news, Result !!!! & thanks for posting the solution it might help others on here in the future.👍