What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

FREE Nokia 5230 Sat Nav for New Peugeot Customers

A

Anonymous

Re: FREE Nokia 5230 Sat Nav for New Peogeot Customers in Jun

Nothing mentioned when I ordered mine (19 June 2010).

When I saw the Advert on the TV, thought that there must be some sort of small print that would rule out 99.9% of the Punters.

When I get my first weekly update call tomorrow (Monday 28 June 2010), I'll enquire and see what the response is.

Not holding my breath though......

A

Anonymous

Dealer got back to me today and said yes. I will get the phone when I pick up the car. Result.

A

Anonymous

Nice one.

Didn't get my weekly update call as faithfully promised by the Salesman - before I'd signed the bottom line.

"I'll be calling every week, even when there's nothing to update you about."

Looks like I'm phoning him tomorrow then.

A

Anonymous

Yup dealer confirmed I will get one when I get my Company RCZ! :D

A

Anonymous

Phoned the Dealer today.

Will receive said phone when the car is delivered.

Wow....a free offer that is a free offer !!??

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
Yup dealer confirmed I will get one when I get my Company RCZ! :D

This will depend on how the car is purchased & registered Peugeot only have 4 sales types that qualify for the phone offer:

QUALIFY
Retail (inc Just Add Fuel)
VAT registered Small Businesses taking the Retail offer
Peugeot Employee Sales
Dealer Employee Sales

EXCLUDED
Dealer Self-Registration
Fleet qualifying for Peugeot/Business Centre support
Demonstrator / Courtesy Car
Peugeot Contract Hire & Finance Lease
Bodyshop
Motability
Peugeot Rental
Major National Contracts & Lease Companies
Export

Davie

Reaction score

Ordered mine,26th May,then found out about phone in June.I asked dealer why was i not informed about promotion,when i ordered my car.said he didnt know anything about it.
Threatened to cancell my order on principle,after a few phone calls,he said i could have the phone,on collecting the car.

A

Anonymous

Good for you Davie. Seems that dealerships have not been very good at communicating this offer to customers or perhaps Peugoet have not been very good communicating it to the dealerships. I ordered mine in June so should get phone when I collect the car in September.

A

Anonymous

Owning a 207cc, I get mailed, Peugeot's Magazine "Rapport". The latest one being "Summer 2010" has an Ad for the phone deal, and it states in the Ad, Quote: " A free Nokia Phone with Sat Nav is Peugeot's gift to anyone ordering a new Peugeot before 30 Sept 2010." The small print also says, Quote: " Offer applies to retail and selected fleet orders ordered and registered by 30 September 2010. Motobility, Peugeot Contract Hire and Export Sales are excluded." Before you pick up the phone to your dealer, it also says, Quote: " Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn by Peugeot motor company PLC at its discretion." mmmmmmmm

A

Anonymous

found out when I saw the Peogeot advert on T.V phoned dealer and he told me it was going to be a surprise, yeah right!

A

Anonymous

According to the Peugeot website the Nokia offer is now extended. Running from 1st June to 30th September for Retail sales. :) - so if you have ordered check with you dealer now!

Steve B.

A

Anonymous

Hi

I ordered the RCZ around June. Am I eligible for the free phone?
Just as an aside, am still waiting to hear from the dealer when the RCZ may arrive. It all seems a bit woolly with no dates mentioned?

I did ask, cheekily perhaps, if I may borrow the dealer's RCZ demonstrator for the day this coming Sunday, for a special occasion, and was rather surprised to be declined, being told that it was Company policy to only lend the car for two hours max?? Must admit the buying process for this vehicle and lack of interest from the dealers in Exeter has rather soured our excitement for the new vehicle.

Let's hope when it arrives (whenever that is) it is worth it!

Philip

A

Anonymous

PTC said:
Hi

Just as an aside, am still waiting to hear from the dealer when the RCZ may arrive. It all seems a bit woolly with no dates mentioned?

I did ask, cheekily perhaps, if I may borrow the dealer's RCZ demonstrator for the day this coming Sunday, for a special occasion, and was rather surprised to be declined, being told that it was Company policy to only lend the car for two hours max?? Must admit the buying process for this vehicle and lack of interest from the dealers in Exeter has rather soured our excitement for the new vehicle.

Let's hope when it arrives (whenever that is) it is worth it!

Philip
You should have gone to Blacklers in Newton Abbot :p

G81

Reaction score
PTC said:

yes if it was in June. Seems like alot of dealers weren't aware of the promotion back then though, so its worth reminding them.

A

Anonymous

In the Peugeot Rapport magazine it says all Peugeots ordered and registered before 30th Septemebr 2010 will be eligible for the free phone.
Hope that helps.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I've just been told my car is on its way. When I asked if I would get the mobile phone I was told the offer did not apply to the RCZ.

Given I have waited nearly 3 months for the car, I am a little disappointed. Can anyone please confirm if this is correct.

Thanks.

Stephenm

A

Anonymous

stephenm said:
Hi,

I've just been told my car is on its way. When I asked if I would get the mobile phone I was told the offer did not apply to the RCZ.

Given I have waited nearly 3 months for the car, I am a little disappointed. Can anyone please confirm if this is correct.

Thanks.

Stephenm

Hi Stephen,

The offer does apply to RCZ.

But only to orders placed from 1st July and will also depend on how the car is purchased & registered Peugeot only have 4 sales types that qualify for the phone offer:

QUALIFY
Retail (inc Just Add Fuel)
VAT registered Small Businesses taking the Retail offer
Peugeot Employee Sales
Dealer Employee Sales

EXCLUDED
Dealer Self-Registration
Fleet qualifying for Peugeot/Business Centre support
Demonstrator / Courtesy Car
Peugeot Contract Hire & Finance Lease
Bodyshop
Motability