What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Foot rest

A

Anonymous

Was a 10 minute job, so easy to put on and think it looks great. Never used drill, just screw strait into carpet :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Was a 10 minute job, so easy to put on and think it looks great. Never used drill, just screw strait into carpet :thumbup:

yes, same as I did, was too easy !!!

A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
Part No 9646H1
£28.92 inc VAT
Its a special, so no sending it back.
and that's NOT including fitting !

Can get them from your local dealer ;)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
re-ordered another foot rest plate, and installed in under 10 minutes. No drills required as per Starky. Screwed straight into the carpet. Would have been quicker if I had a electric screw driver!

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:
re-ordered another foot rest plate, and installed in under 10 minutes. No drills required as per Starky. Screwed straight into the carpet. Would have been quicker if I had a electric screw driver!
Is it firm and secure if only screwed into carpet and not the body shell?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jc73uk said:
Is it firm and secure if only screwed into carpet and not the body shell?
Yes. No chance of it coming off. The screws are quite long, which is why I hesitated last time. Though I might screw into something under the carpet. Everything is still working and I've not short circuited anything :) :)

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:
Yes. No chance of it coming off. The screws are quite long, which is why I hesitated last time. Though I might screw into something under the carpet. Everything is still working and I've not short circuited anything :) :)
That would be my fear too.

A

Anonymous

Under the carpet where you are fixing the footrest, there is a plastic moulding which you are screwing into which is hollow and stands away from body shell about 3" in old money. No wiring runs underneath it , well not on my RCZ.

A

Anonymous

race0360 said:
Under the carpet where you are fixing the footrest, there is a plastic moulding which you are screwing into which is hollow and stands away from body shell about 3" in old money. No wiring runs underneath it , well not on my RCZ.
:text-goodpost: