What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Foot rest

A

Anonymous

Hey guys, anyone know where I can pic up a rest for my big left foot? ;)

A

Anonymous

yep, you can get it from your dealer, give me a bit and I will get you the part number, or look in my posts and all the details are there inc a picture step by step for fitting.

A

Anonymous

Part No 9646H1
£28.92 inc VAT
Its a special, so no sending it back.
and that's NOT including fitting !

Paul141

A

Anonymous

It's rather annoying, and peculiar, that they neglected to fit one for the RHD market.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
It's rather annoying, and peculiar, that they neglected to fit one for the RHD market.

very true, and in the case of the autobox ones, the lack of is most strange

A

Anonymous

Starky said:

I have a foot rest for sale.
Originally cost me £30 + £2 p&p

However, it requires drilling into the footwell, and I don't want to drill in my beloved RCZ, so have never fitted it.

If you or anyone wants to buy this one from me, pm me with your offer. All reasonable offers welcome. Otherwise it will be on a eBay free listing weekend.

**Update** SOLD to Starky.... Cheers

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1340908405.254540.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1340908405.254540.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,232
A

Anonymous

Cheers for that, I'll get one ordered, very odd that there not already fitted, I'm sure I read another post on here about them but couldn't find it. easy enough fitted I gather, just some screws ;)

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:
Starky said:

I have a foot rest for sale.
Originally cost me £30 + £2 p&p

However, it requires drilling into the footwell, and I don't want to drill in my beloved RCZ, so have never fitted it.

If you or anyone wants to buy this one from me, pm me with your offer. All reasonable offers welcome. Otherwise it will be on a eBay free listing weekend.

No it does not, see my fitting pictures and text, it simply screws to the carpet with little self tappers.

A

Anonymous

My pack contained screws. Probably can be replaced with self tappers for easier installation and no drilling then! Fab...

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:

I reckon some 'No More Nails' might do the trick!!!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jc73uk said:

I reckon some 'No More Nails' might do the trick!!!

You know what, you could be right, as the thing nearly holds its self in place, maybe I should have used the glue gun :lol:

A

Anonymous

And there was me wondering if I was going to drill or screw into any wires which may had been lurking beneath the footrest....

Nice job!

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:
And there was me wondering if I was going to drill or screw into any wires which may had been lurking beneath the footrest....

Nice job!
You sound like me. I would like one but am too scared to fit one myself.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jc73uk said:

Nice job!
You sound like me. I would like one but am too scared to fit one myself.

Self tapping screws are the way for you and me, apparently!