What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

floride - plus 4 degrees-bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RCZ1

Reaction score
bee said:
now your talking jass, it could easily bee a super car. the best rcz interior ive seen was refitted by RCZ1,but
peugeot never latched on to it. personally i would still purchase a future rcz if they would produce a more
modern interior and some wow colours. :beer:

Thanks bee that's very kind of you to say so. Hopefully you will also like my choice of interior on my new Z :)

I TOTALLY agree with you about the Z needing more wow colours. It's needs something a bit out there I think.

A

Anonymous

Can't wait to see your Moroccans interior :)

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
now your talking jass, it could easily bee a super car. the best rcz interior ive seen was refitted by RCZ1,but
peugeot never latched on to it. personally i would still purchase a future rcz if they would produce a more
modern interior and some wow colours. :beer:

I know why are all STANDARD leather seats grey IN CAR'S i just dont get it After all how much does a Leather Dye Cost

So Money bag's how long are ya going to keep 1959 Florida pre Cuban Missile Crisis.......... :lol:

A

Anonymous

well i recon all leather is dyed, so its not a big deal to use colours. same with paint. jass im def keeping this fab
59 cruiser with all its bells and whistles for at least a year, as time is running out if you know what i mean.
this is no sports car its purely for poseing in. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
bee said:
well i recon all leather is dyed, so its not a big deal to use colours. same with paint. jass im def keeping this fab
59 cruiser with all its bells and whistles for at least a year, as time is running out if you know what i mean.
this is no sports car its purely for poseing in. :thumbup:

All leather is dyed. There's a whole, long process involved from cow to seat, so to speak.

This is where my new leather is coming from with full explanations of the process.
http://www.muirhead.co.uk/AndrewMuirhead/AMS_Home.aspx

Bee there's absolutely nothing wrong with posing. Make the most of it, I say and I hope the weather soon improves so you can enjoy it to the full. And don't forget the sun cream.:)

A

Anonymous

Bee i will be posing soon :thumbup: but i doubt they will be able to see me with all the privacy glass around me :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A year :wtf: mate time aint that precious but i understand just turned 50 so my ST3 FOCUS is my MID-LIFE CRISIS CAR :lol: :lol: I have my focus for 3 years Bee and by that time maybe the RCZ will have a sequential gearbox for ya :thumbup: and for Jassy 250 bhp standard and better steering/dasboard :thumbup: :thumbup:

Live Long And Prosper........... :lol: :D

A

Anonymous

st3 ya boy racer and :crazy: only 50, i hope its an orange one boyo.

A

Anonymous

All leather is dyed. There's a whole, long process involved from cow to seat, so to speak.

This is where my new leather is coming from with full explanations of the process.
http://www.muirhead.co.uk/AndrewMuirhead/AMS_Home.aspx

Bee there's absolutely nothing wrong with posing. Make the most of it, I say and I hope the weather soon improves so you can enjoy it to the full. And don't forget the sun cream.:)[/quote]

Actually all leather/suede goes through. A long process before it is dyed to achieve softness substance tensile strength waterproofing and breath ability.

After it is dyed it will then begin its long process through the factory where it may be softened more, embossed, milled, buffed scotch guarded until finally gets to me where I will compare the colour with the spec and adjust if necessary using a combination of dyes and finishes which believe it or not is sprayed on.

Trust me I'm a pro :)
Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.

A

Anonymous

last few pics :dance:

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_20130326_105309_1 jtf3.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_20130326_105309_1 jtf3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,526
A

Anonymous

:dance: