What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

floride - plus 4 degrees-bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

:dance:

Attachments

• rsz_20130321_124155 resized floride.jpg
    rsz_20130321_124155 resized floride.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 3,938
A

Anonymous

:thumbup:

Attachments

• rsz_20130321_124211 resized floride2.jpg
    rsz_20130321_124211 resized floride2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 3,937
A

Anonymous

How are you liking it bee? Hopefully the weather improves so that you can enjoy some roof down cruising!

A

Anonymous

So that's the Florida Bee? That does look the money :thumbup: Have always loved seats like that, have done so since my paper rounds. Always fancied a Jag with same. Then jag became Ford and it was not to Beeeeeeeeeeee. Enjoy enjoy enjoy :sleeping-yellow: :clap:

A

Anonymous

Bee :wave: Classy Renault even better when the spring/summer comes :wtf: ya poseur.............. :lol:

A

Anonymous

rizz, we love it. jass if youve got it flaunt it that my motto.this ones a bit more classy than the hyundai. some more pics
later. :wave:

A

Anonymous

one from my file :dance: 1959 stile. come back bridget.

Attachments

• 6736520271_0fea2c8766_z megane 4.jpg
    6736520271_0fea2c8766_z megane 4.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 3,878
A

Anonymous

rcz1 remember its 1959, there isnt a handbrake at all. auto electric brake. great when you get used to it bzzzzzzz. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Glad that you are loving it. I am LOVING that interior. That is truly awesome!

A

Anonymous

Reminds me of Captain Scarletts uniform l had as a kid :cool: lt looks made to order which is not. Bad thing

A

Anonymous

hi ron, yes i will. it appears there was only about 200 of them in uk and there is only the odd one left. i had to travel to
lancashire for my one, but was worth it. byee for now. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
bee said:
hi ron, yes i will. it appears there was only about 200 of them in uk and there is only the odd one left. i had to travel to

They had one in the showroom of my local Renault dealer when I was in there back in August last year. Must be gone by now.

A

Anonymous

bee said:

hi bee
its a democracy you enjoy the the "ride" quite literally and enjoy it to the max ...you pays ya money ..ya takes ya choice looks a nice ride you got there ...so go on do what makes ya happy :clap: :beer:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
thanks rcz1-jass, a compliment ? :eusa-think:

A have my moments BEE.......... :thumbup: Ejnoy it mate cracking leather interior pity the rcz couldnt be leathered out like that.

A

Anonymous

now your talking jass, it could easily bee a super car. the best rcz interior ive seen was refitted by RCZ1,but
peugeot never latched on to it. personally i would still purchase a future rcz if they would produce a more
modern interior and some wow colours. :beer: