What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

FIRST PICS.....Black GT brought home today...

RCZ1

Reaction score
Wow Marthamay - your "RCZ1" treatment really worked a treat. It looks stunning. Did you use the Zaino on it.

It looks the dog's danglies.... :shock:

Which forest were you in for the photos by the way?

A

Anonymous

As if...... :lol:

The car has done 87mph, but that was my 'speed-freak' of a wife. She then slowed down to 70mpg because there was a Volvo with 2 men in it lingering behind, for several minutes, before very slowly driving past. Could it be the Police??? :eusa-think:

Only when it passed & the passenger gave us a thumbs up, did we realise they were just admiring the car. My wife was so dissapointed, because she was aiming for the full extension of the spoiler, but by the time the Volvo passed, we'd run out of dual carriageway................Phew! Thank goodness! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Wow Marthamay - your "RCZ1" treatment really worked a treat. It looks stunning. Did you use the Zaino on it.

It looks the dog's danglies.... :shock:

Which forest were you in for the photos by the way?

Thanks :D Well, thanks to you RCZ1, since we got it home it's had the snow foam, a wash with Chemical Guys body wash, then a polish with Zaino 2 Pro Show Car Polish. Yes, we're very pleased with the result!

The forest was just outside Sandford, near Wareham on the Jurassic Coast-Dorset. It was a cold day yesterday, but a beautiful day at the same time! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I bought spare soltice 19 " with jack and brace plus buget tyre for £625

A

Anonymous

Peloche said:
Hi MARTHAMAY22,

You finally succeed to post pics of your wonderful car, what a back she as!
It's very nice in black happy motoring.
How much did you pay for your Solstice 19" spare wheel ?

Well, to be honest, I have'nt got it yet as it had'nt arrived by the time we took delivery, so I'm not 100% sure. A wheel actually arrived yesterday, but it was black, so am still waiting for the correct one! But have been told it will be in the region of £400 inc tyre. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
YAY! Fantastic news that your baby has been safely delivered and you're a proud owner! I tried uploading some pics today too and the forum seemed to be having a problem so hopefully you'll get to post your pics tomorrow, since you're taking the day off :lol: :lol: :lol: . Happy and safe driving. By the way, where do you get that anti-theft glass coating stuff from?

Cheers BangorRCZ :thumbup: Pentagon Supaglass have several locations throughout GB.Her's their link - http://www.pentagonglass.com/supaglass/.

Look at their video of how Supaglass works. To have the 2 side windows (they're the most vunerable) done, it's £295 + VAT for an RCZ & 1st time customers. It's a film that is attached to the inside of the glass, & once done , you cant see it. You can have clear or various tints, & it's a great safety feature both in the case of an accident & also car jacking, theft etc!

We had it on a Merc SLK32 AMG, & it was great. It's also covered with a life time guarantee, so any probs they are happy to put it right, & it's also backed by some Insurance Companies :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Don't worry we are all used to waiting for RCZs!!!!! :lol:

PS What colour is your cat? Look in the general posts and you will see Jaffa, Tufty and Bambi!

:thumbup: They are so cute. How did Jaffa come to be 'tailess'. Tufty looks like a previous cat we had who was long haired!

My wife will post a picture of Marthamay...she's actually a Bengal - that's the cat not the wife :lol: which resemble a tabbly! She is very pretty but being a Bengal is'nt as cuddly or affectionate as a normal domestic cat. She's a real character though & full of mischief! :)

Have put picture of Marthamay on the same General post! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi ya

Poor wee Jaffa came in one night with a broken tail - we think she had been run over. It was touch and go for 6 weeks but she pulled through minus the tail - it was broken really high up and there was nothing they could do. She is a bit stupid and really accident prone and also suffers from asthma! However, she is the sweetest natured cat I have ever had. Big flufty Tufty is actually Jaffa's mum - yeah.... think Dad was a big wild tabby tomcat!

Have just looked at Marthamay - she is a stunning cat! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Hi ya

Poor wee Jaffa came in one night with a broken tail - we think she had been run over. It was touch and go for 6 weeks but she pulled through minus the tail - it was broken really high up and there was nothing they could do. She is a bit stupid and really accident prone and also suffers from asthma! However, she is the sweetest natured cat I have ever had. Big flufty Tufty is actually Jaffa's mum - yeah.... think Dad was a big wild tabby tomcat!

Have just looked at Marthamay - she is a stunning cat! :thumbup:

Hi Scarlet,

Ahhhh, what a shame :( mind you, at least she is easily identifyable!

Yes, Martha (as we call her) is an attractive cat & we dote on her, BUT, we would never recommend a Bengal if you want an affection lap cat, which my wife did, but she does have lovely markings & a comical if somewhat manic way about her that is fascinating! We'll have to post another picture to show her back pattern! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
We'll have to post another picture to show her back pattern! :thumbup:

Hi MARTHAMAY22, sorry where's the other one ?

A

Anonymous

Peloche said:
MARTHAMAY22 said:

Look in 'General Chat' under " Message for Bambi" Peloche :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
Peloche said:
MARTHAMAY22 said:

Look in 'General Chat' under " Message for Bambi" Peloche :thumbup:
OK thanks MARTHAMAY22 found it, very nice cat love it

A

Anonymous

Hi MARTHAMAY22, may I post your first RCZ pic on french forum please ?

GaryLarry

Reaction score
That's a REALLY glossy-looking black - lovely!

I'm itching to get to work on my black RCZ tomorrow - it's been too cold to clean it and it's looking disgusting right now. Can I go home early today please?

A

Anonymous

GaryLarry said:
That's a REALLY glossy-looking black - lovely!

I'm itching to get to work on my black RCZ tomorrow - it's been too cold to clean it and it's looking disgusting right now. Can I go home early today please?

You wont be the only one GaryLarry! Got everything lined up in the garage just waiting fot it to get light!!! Only about another 13 hours to go, but Hey, who's counting??? :lol:

A

Anonymous

Peloche said:
Hi MARTHAMAY22,

Here we are, thanks:

:lol: LOVE IT ...I LOVE IT :thumbup:

I'm probably uneccesarily wary, but that's terrific,......cheers Peloche :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

After 6 hours foaming, washing & waxing, I'm knackered, & it will probably look just as bad by tomorrow night!!! :clap:

Oh, well, such is life :roll:

Attachments

• DIRTYCLEAN rcz_p3.jpg
    DIRTYCLEAN rcz_p3.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 2,730
  • DIRTYCLEAN rcz_pp.jpg
    DIRTYCLEAN rcz_pp.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 2,730
  • DIRTYCLEAN rcz_p1.jpg
    DIRTYCLEAN rcz_p1.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 2,730