What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

FIRST PICS.....Black GT brought home today...

A

Anonymous

Took delivery of our Nera Black 2.0 HDi GT today. :( Absolutely thrilled...what an amazing car!!! Taking the day off work tomorrow (I can I'm the boss :lol: ), & driving off somewhere, stopping in Swanage for lunch on way. Anything just to drive this fabulous car! Only just pulled out of dealership, when the 'looks' started-amazing"
Just have to say Thanks to our Sales Rep Steve Harris and Westover Motors, Christchurch, Dorset. A brilliant trouble-free 1st experience of Puegeot, would thoroughly recommend Westover-Cheers Steve, cheers guys!!! :thumbup:
Also thanks to Southgate-Andover for the quad 'thing'-looks fabulous!!! :thumbup:
Oh, & the identity of 'Marthamay' ? She's our Cat :happy-wavemulticolor:

2.0 HDi GT
Metallic-Nera Black
NG4 Sat Nav
Black Calipers
19" Wheels
Full Integral Lama Nappa Leather
Vision Pack
Supagard
Quad Exhaust Extensions
Boot Liner
Spare 19" Alloy with deflated tyre to fit in boot well.

Going to have Pentegon Supaglass anti-theft window film fitted. Had it on previous car-brilliant.

Attachments

• DAY 1 -good-resized.jpg
    DAY 1 -good-resized.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 2,327
  • DAY 1 -good (3)-resized.jpg
    DAY 1 -good (3)-resized.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 2,327
  • REAR VIEW-cropped.jpg
    REAR VIEW-cropped.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 2,259
A

Anonymous

Yay Black RCZ and cat - great taste! :thumbup:

Enjoy yourself tomorrow - am jealous! :D

A

Anonymous

YAY! Fantastic news that your baby has been safely delivered and you're a proud owner! I tried uploading some pics today too and the forum seemed to be having a problem so hopefully you'll get to post your pics tomorrow, since you're taking the day off :lol: :lol: :lol: . Happy and safe driving. By the way, where do you get that anti-theft glass coating stuff from?

A

Anonymous

:helpme: :helpme: "I CANT LOAD MY PICTURES" it says that my "board attachment quota has been reached" :brickwall: :helpme: :helpme:

A

Anonymous

Don't worry we are all used to waiting for RCZs!!!!! :lol:

PS What colour is your cat? Look in the general posts and you will see Jaffa, Tufty and Bambi!

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
Also thanks to Southgate-Andover for the quad 'thing'-looks fabulous!!! :thumbup:

Glad we could put a smile on your face. On here most days, so feel happy to PM with any questions you may have! Glad your enjoying your RCZ :clap:

A

Anonymous

Just like mine except the Quads.

Great choice.

Welcome to the family.

Beef

A

Anonymous

hi

where do you get the quad extensions done and what do they cost?

look great and make the car look a bit more symetrical

A

Anonymous

Absolutely gorgeous, Marthamay. Happy and safe motoring :clap: .

A

Anonymous

Beefburga said:
Just like mine except the Quads.

Great choice.

Welcome to the family.

Beef

Cheers Beef - Ahhh, happy days are here! Safe motoring :thumbup: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

markvickiryan said:
hi

where do you get the quad extensions done and what do they cost?

look great and make the car look a bit more symetrical

Thanks "markvickiryan" :thumbup: Got it done through our dealership. They drove it up to Andover (we're South coast) to a Body Shop who were brought into the whole 'Quad' thing, by Southgate Motors in Andover. The Body Shop have created the template for the cutting of the underside of the bumper. & also the neccesary brackets to hold them in place. We've had a good look at it, & they have done a superb job, & the fitting is rock solid! Southgate Andover are on this forum & 'have' left a comment on this page, & will be more than happy to tell you what you need to know!

The total amount we finally paid was £336.00 inc! That included dealership time to take it up there, wait the 3 hours for it to be done, then back again!

Obviously, people will notice in the winter when the engine is cold, that only 1 side is emmitting anything, & when the working side blacks up a bit inside, it will look even better, as you can see it's different inside from the right (or wrong) angle while they're so clean! But they do level things up & look the' nuts'. Have posted a 3rd picture showing them more clearly, & you'll see what I'm talking about!

:wave:

A

Anonymous

Peloche said:
MARTHAMAY22 said:
:helpme: :helpme: "I CANT LOAD MY PICTURES" it says that my "board attachment quota has been reached" :brickwall: :helpme: :helpme:
Yeap MARTHAMAY22, same here, the board is full for attachement, could you try to upload them at something like http://imageshack.us/ and paste the link within your message like this:

[img=http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7623/rcz47rduite.th.jpg]

Brilliant, Thanks "Peloche"! Managed to do it in the end by deleting from elsewhere, but will give this a go next time it happens, which I'm sure it will :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well, yesterday was our first full day with our RCZ, so off we went for a drive. But not before our beast had had the 'RCZ1' treatment, of a thorough snow foam, wash & buff!

The weather was good, very cold but dry & the sun came out! It was my wifes birthday, & I said "what would you like to do today?" & she said "just drive the RCZ 'all' day!

Driving in to our close on the way home, one neighbour who has just bought a brand new Mini Cooper Clubman, must have dislocated her neck with a 'rapid double-take' as we passed her on her doorstep. Then within 10 minutes of getting home, the door bell goes & it's the guy from 2 doors away saying "dont mean to be noisey Mike, but what was that car you were in just now, can I see it?" :D

Think I've died & gone to Heaven!!! :dance:

It's incredibly economical too, at one point we were averaging 999 mpg........Ummmmmmmmmmm, :eusa-think: don't think that's quite right - better mention that when it goes in for it's 1 month check!!! At that rate we'll still be on the same tank of fuel... :lol:

Of course, we have'nt taken it over 50mph yet :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Hi MARTHAMAY22,

You finally succeed to post pics of your wonderful car, what a back she as!
It's very nice in black happy motoring.
How much did you pay for your Solstice 19" spare wheel ?

FGRob

Reaction score
MARTHAMAY22 said:
It's incredibly economical too, at one point we were averaging 999 mpg........Ummmmmmmmmmm, :eusa-think: don't think that's quite right - better mention that when it goes in for it's 1 month check!!! At that rate we'll still be on the same tank of fuel... :lol:

Of course, we have'nt taken it over 50mph yet :eusa-whistle:
Glad you are enjoying the car, it gets better the more you use it.

Nothing wrong with your display, 999 mpg means you are probably exhausting down a hill or something like that, nothing to worry about, it's the real time fuel figure being calculated.

I would certainly not hang around the 50 mark for too long, get your foot down, your engine will be better for it, you need to at least see the spoiler from the rear - if you know what i mean :wave: ;) :lol:

Rob

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
...you need to at least see the spoiler from the rear - if you know what i mean :wave: ;) :lol:

Rob
Now Rob, you wouldn't be encouraging us to break the law, would you? :lol: