What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

finally got time to clean

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
“Beading, sheeting” what matters is that your paintwork, plastics, alloys glass etc are protected from our polluted air acid rain etc, what I’ve found with using Soft99 products is how easy the car is to wash once treated and the dirt just doesn’t seem to be able to get a grip! Even a downpour can virtually clean my car :thumbup:

x17one

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
All waxes give you a good beading effect, but there is something about this Fusso / Soft99 that I really like, be it the silicon polymer beads or the way the dirt washes off when it's time for a clean. Plus, it lasts and lasts.

Nice bit of carbon there Tony and good job done well... :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer:

Yeah Mich I confirm that it washes off easy. The dirt jus seems to roll off, Love how it beads its a good product. Will give another coat this weekend and leave it for a few months ty for the recommendation :beer: