What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

feline mesh grill

A

Anonymous

ryan its just a pity you dont have the vision pack that would have finish the front off i personally hate them over size dipped beam lenses they look stupid and are ungainly and are years behind in modern headlamp design :(

Jassy have you got a photo of the front of your car? I cant say I have ever seen or noticed the different lights? I didn't realise they looked any different?

A

Anonymous

ryanb
I suspect that jassy is just having a pop at my Bi-Xenons. He thinks that I am the vainest member with the most expensive RCZ and a fool to boot. But the vision pack is worth every penny to me.

A

Anonymous

ryanb said:
ryan its just a pity you dont have the vision pack that would have finish the front off i personally hate them over size dipped beam lenses they look stupid and are ungainly and are years behind in modern headlamp design :(

Jassy have you got a photo of the front of your car? I cant say I have ever seen or noticed the different lights? I didn't realise they looked any different?

Yes they do mate the Dipped beam lense is about 4 inch's in diameter compared to the vision pack which is only 2"i cant upload pictures on to this site but if you in the jactac drls thread you will see :thumbup:

PS. nice car mate :cool:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
ryanb said:

Yes they do mate the Dipped beam lense is about 4 inch's in diameter compared to the vision pack which is only 2"i cant upload pictures on to this site but if you in the jactac drls thread you will see :thumbup:

PS. nice car mate :cool:

Thanks Jassy

You clearly have a very trained eye as I am struggling to see the difference with the lights off?

Do you have the vision pack then and then still upgraded the bulbs or have you just upgraded the bulbs?

Why can't you upload pictures? it'sa shame because I don't thnk there are enough on here!

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
ryanb
I suspect that jassy is just having a pop at my Bi-Xenons. He thinks that I am the vainest member with the most expensive RCZ and a fool to boot. But the vision pack is worth every penny to me.

No Ron I am sure he is not. If he waned to do that he would focuson those Champgne arches... Sorry couldn't resist that. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

ryanb said:
OO58RON said:
ryanb

No Ron I am sure he is not. If he waned to do that he would focuson those Champgne arches... Sorry couldn't resist that. :eusa-whistle:

I Forgot about the Moet arches :lol:

i dont think they are bi-xenon lights ron as bi-xenon lights incorporate the main beam bulb in the xenon light cluster as well. so the dipped beam is xenon and the main beam is xenon.Please correct me if i wrong but the main beam in the rcz is catered for by a H1 Halogen Bulb.

and Ron i wasnt having a pop at ya TRUCE :thumbup: