What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

feline mesh grill

A

Anonymous

saw a rcz with the feline ss mesh grill fitted in the showroom. i must sat that i was impressed with it and very tempted.
may even go for the side stipes as well.

A

Anonymous

bee awful, stick to your exhaust, that is the best part of the feline pack

A

Anonymous

bee said:
saw a rcz with the feline ss mesh grill fitted in the showroom. i must sat that i was impressed with it and very tempted.
may even go for the side stipes as well.

(this is only MY opinion) but I think the side stripes would look naff on Amber red, it'll cheapen it :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Yeah, that's what I thought, but he's talked me out of it :D
I will mention it in confession. You never know I may get off with just the one rosary :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just my opinion but I think the stripes belong on a car that needs to look better. The RCZ doesn't, so I say no thanks.

A

Anonymous

i think the mesh grill looks :cool: and takes away the 308 look significantly,the chrome grill is soooooooooooooooooo crap looking,at night from a distance you cant see the chrome bands and looks far better on my car white.no coupe should have a run of the mill hatchback grill :thumbdown:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well you see that's what makes each of individual because I like the chrome bits but I don't like the total black grill but that's just my taste and I know people like the opposite :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

You know what they say, once you've had black you wont look back......

Attachments

• PA010014.jpg
    PA010014.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 4,721
  • PA010015.jpg
    PA010015.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 4,721
A

Anonymous

(in my opinion -again) I think 'all black' just makes it look ..... well.... gobby? :eusa-think: Like a toothless smile?

Please agree with me RCZ1!!!

It would be a boring old world if we all liked the same thing!!

A

Anonymous

Would you add a silver frame to the Mona Lisa? I rest my case. :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
donnaj1dlh said:
(in my opinion -again) I think 'all black' just makes it look ..... well.... gobby? :eusa-think: Like a toothless smile?

I would have to agree with you Donna, but Ryan please don't take offence, because you obviously love your RCZ just as much as we love ours and all three are different - it's individualism :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hear, Hear. Absolutely, as they say variety is the spice of life and what ever colour or extras the RCZ is the muts nuts.. :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

ryanb said:
You know what they say, once you've had black you wont look back......

SEXUAL.................................... ;) :lol: all females like shiney/sparkily things

ryan its just a pity you dont have the vision pack that would have finish the front off i personally hate them over size dipped beam lenses they look stupid and are ungainly and are years behind in modern headlamp design :(

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:

I too prefer the silver grille. Which is why I chose it. I don't even like it with the black grille and certainly not mesh in any colour. I prefer a sexy looking car to a manly looking one. After all I'm the vainest member of the forum and have a strong Feminine side :beer:
The nice thing with the RCZ is the variety. Coventry proved this 60+ cars and almost none alike :thumbup: