What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Feline exhaust

A

Anonymous

Nothing like it was worth jassy as one tends to expect. Added features don't add £'s @ resale :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Nothing like it was worth jassy as one tends to expect. Added features don't add £'s @ resale :thumbdown:

from experience any car model with satnav and xenons and higher spec alloys barr peugeots cheapos does still retain a higher premium ron over standard spec if thats any consolation :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jas the sat nav will help values and the gt better than base sport. pm sent.

A

Anonymous

good word residual, you are probably correct and yes you will bee a winner when the time comes.

A

Anonymous

I remember honda had 2 derivatives of the type R GT and non GT and the non GT WAS SO undesirable the difference was auto climate control,powered folding door mirrors,front foglamps,that was it and the difference between the sport rcz & gt rcz is even wider in spec :eusa-think:

RCZ1

Reaction score
It depends what you want. I personally didn't think the so called extra " toys " on the GT were worth the extra money and I wouldn't use most of them AND I did not want 19 inch wheels. The only thing that I wanted that the Sport didn't have was leather, but I resolved that problem. So it's all good for me :thumbup:

Anyway, this thread has gone way off topic so I apologise now and will call it a day.