What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Feline exhaust

A

Anonymous

I am thinking of having the feline exhaust fitted to my THP200 Sport, I have been told that performance is effected by doing this, is that correct?

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Don't think performance is affected either way. There is an option to chane exhatsts, eg Ruffed from Germany that does increase performance, but this is a complete system not just a finisher.

A

Anonymous

bradshaw said:
I am thinking of having the feline exhaust fitted to my THP200 Sport, I have been told that performance is effected by doing this, is that correct?
Absolutely definitely does not have any effect on performance it is merely cosmetic. I have one fitted and believe that it improved the rear end appearance. Not that they aren't gorgeous direct from the factory. Simply that it balances the whole thing up. I informed my insurance company and they did not increase my premium. Go for it (you know it makes sense) :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks oo58ron, I may be 70 this year, dont feel any older than when I bought my first car in 1964!! I am going for it, just got to find a dealer who as done one before, my local dealer was quite vague when I made enquiries.

A

Anonymous

Ordered my feline exhaust today, my Dealer has its own body shop, so I should get a tidy cut on the rear valance.

A

Anonymous

Good on ya bradshaw. Unless you get down onto your hands and knees you are unlikely to see how well the valance has been cut. Nobody else will either

A

Anonymous

bradshaw said:
Thanks oo58ron, I may be 70 this year, dont feel any older than when I bought my first car in 1964!! I am going for it, just got to find a dealer who as done one before, my local dealer was quite vague when I made enquiries.

I WAS BORN IN THAT YEAR IN DECEMBER :lol: :lol: if your going to do a exhaust do it right with added performance no use at all in cosmetics or the feeble very feeble excuse it balances the rear out very lame :thumbdown: BRADSHAW go buy a performance exhaust :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
I WAS BORN IN THAT YEAR IN DECEMBER :lol: :lol: if your going to do a exhaust do it right with added performance no use at all in cosmetics or the feeble very feeble excuse it balances the rear out very lame :thumbdown: BRADSHAW go buy a performance exhaust :thumbup:
If you want to improve "performance" then I feel sure that there are much more cost effective methods available. However if you like the look of a balanced rear to you beautiful RCZ then the feline exhaust is a perfect place to start looking. (no additional insurance premiums) :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Been waiting a week now, still no feline exhaust kit at my dealers despite being told it would be in stock 1st Feb, Im not very patient Im afraid!!

A

Anonymous

bradshaw said:
Been waiting a week now, still no feline exhaust kit at my dealers despite being told it would be in stock 1st Feb, Im not very patient Im afraid!!
I fortunately ordered mine at the same time as the car. So Pearl2 looked amazing from the start :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Been waiting 2 weeks now for my dealer to take delivery of my Feline Exhaust, very frustrating!!

A

Anonymous

Got a phone call from my dealer to say they had been told the feline exhaust has been discontinued, only hope is that someone has one still in stock!!

A

Anonymous

The quad exhaust was a feature of the Feline Kit which was fitted to a limited volume of RCZs. At the same the opportunity was taken to procure a volume of the quad exhausts to be put into stock and included within the RCZ accessory offer. Demand for the quad exhaust has ultimately outstripped the forecasted demand and as a result this stock has now been exhausted. Currently no re-supply is planned, so the Kit has at this time been removed from the accessory listings.

Peugeot UK

A

Anonymous

i recon the 2013 facelift model will have a centre twin exaust. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
an auto hdi-softer suspension and a full range of colours. oh and a sport steering wheel as standard.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Suppose we will all have to go for the Irmscher quad exhausts then.

OR maybe the facelifted model will have quads as standard, factory fitted :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
i recon the 2013 facelift model will have a centre twin exaust. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
an auto hdi-softer suspension and a full range of colours. oh and a sport steering wheel as standard.

maybee ;) in 2012 bee ;) having a PROSTHETIC exhaust is pointless

A

Anonymous

it is pointless, i loved my feline quads and got the peugeot online discount. unfortunately did nothing to enhance the px value. just the gt badge adds a few bucks.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
it is pointless, i loved my feline quads and got the peugeot online discount. unfortunately did nothing to enhance the px value. just the gt badge adds a few bucks.

so what did you get for your rcz bee if you dont mind me asking mileage etc :thumbup: