What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Decision Made - Nera Black with 19" Midnight Rims

A

Anonymous

Looks much better in person, Joske. If we get it this afternoon I'll get some better pictures of it with a real camera oer the weekend.

A

Anonymous

Well I can't describe how p***** off and dissapointed I am right now.

After Friday leaing me a wreck with the leasing company losing paperwork, finding paperwork, wrong paperwork, right paperwork, we FINALLY got the nod to go pick up our car late in the afternoon. We get to the dealer and there she is, Nigella, in all her beautiful glory. Dealer gies us a run through of the car, my wife is all gooey and weak at the knees - this car represents a lot of things culminating in our lies to this point, its more than just our first sport coupe, so much more. I hae some final paperwork to sign and the dealer notices that Nigella isn't FULL of petrol so says he will be back in ten. Twnty mintues. Thirty minutes. Where is our f$*kin car? Thoughts that he has smashed it start going through my head when he finally shows up. Nigella is in the workshop. A warning light came on after he filled her up. They suspect dodgy fuel, or water getting in with the fuel. They need to drain it, change all the filters, sorry can't gie you the car today, come back Monday afternoon.

:shock: :wtf: :eek: :x :evil: :| :( :police:

I almost became that guy. You know that guy? The one who does his block in the middle of the dealership? Thankfully a tiny part of my brain was able to rationalise it, it wasn't the salesman's fault, just one of those things, and better now than ten minutes down the road in peak hour traffic. So I just got out of there, before I did something to embarres myself and my wife, I was absolutly seething - I didn't want to be that guy. But we were there, right there, ready to drie off with Nigella and it was ripped away. Some people might think I am oerreacting because it's just a car, but as I said earlier, this represents so much more to us at this point.

Now we hae to wait a bit more.

A

Anonymous

Up down up down up down *UP*

Ladies and Gentlemen, Nigella has landed.

Got a call from the dealer an hour after I made this post, she is ready to go. I wont go into it because I keep getting different stories (dodgy fuel to suspected engine wash by the detailers) and now I don't gie a damn cause we hae her. Hae just spent the last couple of hours cruising around (in pouring rain) and getting to know the new addition to the family.

What a car, what a drie. More pics to come later.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Glenn

Glad you now have your hands on your new beauty. Lovely car to drive isn't it!
Welcome to the Owner's Club :thumbup:

Nigella is looking beautiful by the way :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just loving her at the moment. Need to hold myself back, have to get used to the power difference of this car cOmpared to our Subaru Outback.

Even gave her a wash today, rained on her all day yesterday.

Oh and auto adjust side reverse mirrors = AWESOME!!!

A

Anonymous

Congratulations Glenn. Glad she is finally home. I take it she out performs the Outback.

I popped into my dealer yesterday so I could sit in the car one more time. They have an Opel White version of the car I've ordered. Was tempted to just take that one but will hold on for the 2011 model to arrive.

Cheers
RCZooM

A

Anonymous

G'day RCZoom,

Definitly more poke than the Outback, no question, specially when the turbo is on song. Our 2.5l auto Outback is 121kW compared to 147kW, and about 100kg heaier than the RCZ, so the power and power to weight is superior. More torque too, so she just gets up and goes.

A

Anonymous

Hi Glenn and fantastic to know that Nigella has landed and is now part of the family. Looks fabulous, such a shine. Enjoy getting to know her and we look forward to more piccies soon. On a minor note, you need to get your keyboard repaired as it seems to have lost its 'V' :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

LOL thanks Lorraine, it's ery ery annoying :) new keyboard on order this week :)

A

Anonymous

I can fully understand your reaction after missing out on Nigella at first. If that would happen to me I probably would not be able to answer the dealers call an hour later, as I had hanged myself at home. :lol:

Anyway, it's another story to add while you enjoy riding your beauty car and showing it to all your relatives. Enjoy.

A

Anonymous

Well I did get quite drunk on Friday night to drown my sorrows... :crazy: