What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Considering an RCZ

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Starky said:
Oh and cool name STARK. Iron man2 rizzle? ;)

Avengers assemble!! Incidentally have you seen the trailer for Iron Man 3? Looks good!!
I've seen the trailer yea, looks great, you know when it's out?

A

Anonymous

Just seen your name Starky, how weird is that!!! Wow, very funny!!!

I thought about the facelift, and that's an issue too....apart from the front end, anything else new?? Dealer said they would swap the alloys round for me.

Does the pearly white look a little dull to anyone or does it shine up really well? My. Is Alpine white, like a creamy flat white, not as white as the TT white

A

Anonymous

Stark said:

I thought about the facelift, and that's an issue too....apart from the front end, anything else new?? Dealer said they would swap the alloys round for me.

Does the pearly white look a little dull to anyone or does it shine up really well? My. Is Alpine white, like a creamy flat white, not as white as the TT white

The full list of changes to the RCZ can be found here:
viewtopic.php?t=4648

A

Anonymous

I Lease a rcz and to spec the car to your requirements will cost over £450 a month NO way would i pay that the cheapest you can lease a rcz 156 gt is £270 a month for 2 years/10k mile/non maintaned i could lease your beemer for £450 a month :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

The deal on a big standard RCZ is £3K down, £269 over 48 months and 6000 miles per annum and £9K balloon, although not sure if this is GFV or not.

When I got my BMW, it was 5K in, £560 a month!! Did that for 2 years. Just settled it with £25K, exactly what it was worth

A

Anonymous

Stark said:
The deal on a big standard RCZ is £3K down, £269 over 48 months and 6000 miles per annum and £9K balloon, although not sure if this is GFV or not.

When I got my BMW, it was 5K in, £560 a month!! Did that for 2 years. Just settled it with £25K, exactly what it was worth

centralukvehicleleasing.co.uk they do specials on bmw/merc

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all your help guys. The one in the showroom ticks lots of boxes and I will probably go for that. No Xenons or directional lighting. Bits it's auto, leather, nav and JBL, and as long as the wheels can be changed, it's a done deal at £22,500 I'm going to stick to my guns and let them sweat over it.

A

Anonymous

Stark said:
Thanks for all your help guys. The one in the showroom ticks lots of boxes and I will probably go for that. No Xenons or directional lighting. Bits it's auto, leather, nav and JBL, and as long as the wheels can be changed, it's a done deal at £22,500 I'm going to stick to my guns and let them sweat over it.

ok mate good luck with the deal :thumbup: but get the 156bhp remapped as its frugal :thumbup: but gutless :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Yea and don't you budge. £22,500 is a very very good offer and I'm sure with a little arm twisting and some grumbling from them they will lie down and roll over. Oh and agree rizzle. The 200 has much more puff :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Stark said:

With regards to the pearl white shine. I have pearl white and because its pearlescent and you, like me, being into detailing, can make it sparkle. The flake in the paint really glistens and in the right light the car appears to shimmer. It really is a lovely colour. Reflections are great on the pearl white. Here's a couple of photos of mine.

By the way, which detailing products do you use?

A

Anonymous

I use Poorboys as a polish, White Diamond works really well on my Z4. Your car looks great!!!

In terms of a wax, Collys 476 is very hard wearing. The usual other stuff..SRP from time to time, Billberry on the wheels, Zaino as a rapid detailer and tyre shine. Rim wax on the wheels....the list goes on!!!im actually setting up a detailing service, and only posted on the Z4 forum 2 days ago, and have 10 people interested already!!! Offering both enhancement and correction services...which I'm looking forward to!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Good luck with your detailing services, I hope it works out for you. Are you a member of Detailing World?

I've always used sealants on my RCZ. Used Werkstat, Wolf's Body Wrap, Tough Coat. Now it's wearing Gtechniq C1 and C1.5 which I'm very pleased with. In fact the whole car is just about all Gtechniq'd :)

A

Anonymous

Gtechniq C1 also looks great on opal white [attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351265841.161011.jpg[/attachment.
Basically any excuse to post photos of me car mr Barton is rubbing of on me :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

Nice RCZ MAC AS YOU KNOW I LIKE YOUR CAR... :cool: But not another ponsey detailing thread PLEASE rcz1 its the car that matters and as far as i am concerned the white paint aint a detailers ambition as its easy on the eye on all accounts/lighting conditions

Paint that "POPS" is just in the eye of the imagination................ :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Nice RCZ MAC AS YOU KNOW I LIKE YOUR CAR... :cool: But not another ponsey detailing thread PLEASE rcz1 its the car that matters and as far as i am concerned the white paint aint a detailers ambition as its easy on the eye on all accounts/lighting conditions

Paint that "POPS" is just in the eye of the imagination................ :lol:

S'cuse me jassy - Ponsey detailing thread? I asked a question, it's called being friendly. Look it up in a dictionary ;) The OP and I have an interest in detailing, unlike some others......... ! If you think that paint that pops is just imagination, you obviously ain't seen it before and as for white paint ...................................................................... :)