What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Collinite 476S

A

Anonymous

I went to work at 3.45am yesterday morning, & rang my wife at 5.05am to tell her I did'nt need her in till 6am. When there was no answer on the house fone, I rang her mobile & asked where she was. "I'm in the garage" she said. I asked why she was in the garage at 5.05 in the morning, to which she replied " I'm Colliniting Roco"!

Yep, I've given in to persuasion & bought a tin of Collinite 476S. To be honest, I cant really tell the difference by looking at the car, as it was very shiny anyway, but it is confidence inspiring, to know that the car has yet another well recommended, tried & tested layer of protection on it. :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
MARTHAMAY22 said:
I went to work at 3.45am yesterday morning, & rang my wife at 5.05am to tell her I did'nt need her in till 6am. When there was no answer on the house fone, I rang her mobile & asked where she was. "I'm in the garage" she said. I asked why she was in the garage at 5.05 in the morning, to which she replied " I'm Colliniting Roco"!

Yep, I've given in to persuasion & bought a tin of Collinite 476S. To be honest, I cant really tell the difference by looking at the car, as it was very shiny anyway, but it is confidence inspiring, to know that the car has yet another well recommended, tried & tested layer of protection on it. :dance:

Wow, your wife is worse than me :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

We should organise a valeting weekend where we can meet up and clean and wax our cars together

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:
We should organise a valeting weekend where we can meet up and clean and wax our cars together

Now that's very sad nelliebear........YERRRRR, count us in, we're up for that! :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I would be up for that :thumbup:

Just spent nigh on 10 hours Spring detailing my husband's Discovery 4. My shoulders are killing me :thumbdown:
But boy does it look good :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Still beady...

All that took was a good wash with some Hyper Wash from Meguiars and then a very diluted blast of "Demon Shine" through a snow lance.

Aids water removal very well and gives the car a very slick - but very weak ( a day or so only ) second barrier.