What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Chiptuning Peugeot RCZ 1.6 THP 156

Hatman

Reaction score
Tomu80 I would never ever condone a 207, they are an excellent car, I was the proud owner for 3 x years. But, and this is a BIG but, you cannot even compare the two cars as they are in different leagues.

I personally think that you will find it difficult to get agreement with your opinions as this is a forum for the RCZ. It would be like a RCZ owner joining a TT forum, not much support from TT owners. I am also a member of the 207oc and still follow the forum, I am aware that 300bhp can be achieved from the 1.6thp engine c/o salex which is to say the least, outstanding.

However, it is nice to have your input to this forum and keep up your good work. Makes interesting reading.

A

Anonymous

hi, i'm from brazil and i have a rcz thp 165hp aut. (they changed the ecu and increased 9more hp)
peugeot only sells this version here , and i want more hp and torque , but i have a doubt...
the automatic gearbox supports 30hps more?
plz help me if you could !
ty