What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Carbon Wrap

A

Anonymous

VASS said:
lots of eBay listings selling the 3M DI-NOC wrap

I just made an equiry to one of them with the dimensions of the arch (2 lengths, 2.4mtr x 16cm)

£ 50 delivered

is that linear length?? how do do this without creasing the wrap ie if its a straight bit of carbon wrap fitting it round the curve :eusa-think:

lionhart

Reaction score
Real carbon over the panel's.the owner had to strip the radio to complete the effect!!!

A

Anonymous

I've just had some 3Ms brushed Steel film delivered. Going to try it on the bit around the great stick gaiter and on the bit around the buttons infront of the handbreak to break the black up a bit.

A

Anonymous

hi lionhart, I know that its off topic, but are those cutomised seat covers? can you post some pics if you have done these by someone else?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Anybody thought of a aluminium roof film to match the roof bars?

lionhart

Reaction score
Hi gatt767 there not mine.The owner did them himself as he did not like the crease's in the leather..off topic sorry rcz1 :oops: