What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Car On e-Bay

A

Anonymous

Collection of the car went very smoothly today. once i found the bloomin train station :mrgreen: The new owner already frequents the forum :dance: , hope you got home safe Mike , enjoy the car :thumbup:

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Got home in record time (within speed limits!!!) 3hrs 40min. Great drive home and thanks Alymac for all your help and you went out of your way so a smooth sale could be completed:

I don't want to use public transport again after my fiasco?

The wife is smiling from ear to ear :D and looking forward to giving it good wash tomorrow.

I took the wife a quick spin round the block and she was very impressed with the vision pack (follow me home lights)

I will be frequenting the forum on a regular basis for info and tips.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Excellent Mike :thumbup: , the vision pack is indeed a fantastic option.

Enjoy & thanks again :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Sweetkid said:
Got home in record time (within speed limits!!!) 3hrs 40min. Great drive home and thanks Alymac for all your help and you went out of your way so a smooth sale could be completed:

I don't want to use public transport again after my fiasco?

The wife is smiling from ear to ear :D and looking forward to giving it good wash tomorrow.

I took the wife a quick spin round the block and she was very impressed with the vision pack (follow me home lights)

I will be frequenting the forum on a regular basis for info and tips.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum Sweetkid :)

Glad you enjoyed the drive home in your new toy. Look forward to many more posts from you. :)