What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Build Date - mixed feelings

RCZ1

Reaction score
markkaren said:
hello all never been giving a build date but then again never sought to ask just got told it wold be here last week in august still on course as of four days ago fingers crossed

Have you had that confirmed recently with your dealer? It just that I was told it was being built week 31 back in May and unless I directly asked if everything was still on course for then, I was told it would be build week 35. Then the following week it wasn't being built until October.

A

Anonymous

in the dealers on Saturday took out a black 200thp for a test drive as that was the first one he had in will i was there got him to confirm my date he checked and said it was

dpb

Reaction score
Update - dealer has now confirmed car built Aug 22nd :thumbup: with 2 to 3 weeks delivery
With a big slice of luck I might even have car for the 12th September meet at Silverstone :dance:

A

Anonymous

just had the phone call asked if i was sitting down good news car built with any luck next couple of weeks