What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Brembo 50% Discount

Woodso

Reaction score
Euro Car Parts currently have an offer for 50% off Brembo Discs & Pads. They are like DFS at the moment, always have a sale on.

Kerr

Reaction score
You never order off ECP without a discount. They are always discounting. It doesn't seem right that they pretend people are getting a special deal.

Carparts4less are the some company. Often the prices are lower there without any discount nonsense.

Woodso

Reaction score
You never order off ECP without a discount. They are always discounting. It doesn't seem right that they pretend people are getting a special deal.

Carparts4less are the some company. Often the prices are lower there without any discount nonsense.
Ruddy hell, never heard of these before but you are right, same company, same parts, different list price, different discount. What a con trick. I suppose Euro Car Parts have the overhead of their store's.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
The brakes on my GT86 came from ECP for the pads, and CP4L for the discs. Not quite sure why one was cheaper for pads, the other discs, but there we go.
I think they both had a "40/50% off sale"

Kerr

Reaction score
The other site I've found to have a good choice and good prices is Autodoc.

However, you don't know they are in Germany until you complete the order. They have .co.uk site and hide they are in Germany. It's sneaky.

With Brexit they are slow to deliver if you need things in a hurry.

csb64

Reaction score
Well I used this site for my new disk and pads for my RCZ front and rear... Have a look...

Well happy...
How did you get on,did they arrive in good time once ordered,which
Well I used this site for my new disk and pads for my RCZ front and rear... Have a look...

Well happy...
What model do you have and what type of dics did you order,are they better then standard

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
They arrived in a couple of days and I ordered the drill and Grove. Cost under £200 all in front and rear from mtec look... DSC_0133.JPGDSC_0133.JPGDSC_0136.JPGhope this helps you out...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Attachments

• DSC_0132.JPG
    DSC_0132.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Pedro

Reaction score
I fitted Delphi (Yep Delphi!!) all round discs & pads from CES & never had any issues they stop my 200 dead in its tracks although I've ever only slammed on twice due to 2 other considerate road users trying to kill me!:rolleyes:

Flanners

Reaction score
They arrived in a couple of days and I ordered the drill and Grove. Cost under £200 all in front and rear from mtec look... View attachment 12017View attachment 12017View attachment 12018hope this helps you out...
Les n Co
Look good, I have drilled and grooved on my Fiat Coupe. Did you pay for weather anodising to stop the centres rusting if not I would whip the wheels off and Hammerite the centres otherwise they rust and look a bit meh.

indoldn

Reaction score

MrDavy

Reaction score

Well happy...
Verminator, thinking about upgrading mine to the MTEC all round are these much better performance than the stock discs & pads?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I know that they seam to be I went for drill and Grove discs but they do the hook one's like what's on the RCZ R know that these look good as a mate of mine who put them on his Hdi.... Hope you find what you want very reliable and fast postage too...
Les n Co

MrDavy

Reaction score
thx bud yeah I like the drill & groove ones think they would look good on and the calipers painted up :)