What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Brembo 50% Discount

Woodso

Reaction score
Euro Car Parts currently have an offer for 50% off Brembo Discs & Pads. They are like DFS at the moment, always have a sale on.

Kerr

Reaction score
You never order off ECP without a discount. They are always discounting. It doesn't seem right that they pretend people are getting a special deal.

Carparts4less are the some company. Often the prices are lower there without any discount nonsense.

Woodso

Reaction score
You never order off ECP without a discount. They are always discounting. It doesn't seem right that they pretend people are getting a special deal.

Carparts4less are the some company. Often the prices are lower there without any discount nonsense.
Ruddy hell, never heard of these before but you are right, same company, same parts, different list price, different discount. What a con trick. I suppose Euro Car Parts have the overhead of their store's.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
The brakes on my GT86 came from ECP for the pads, and CP4L for the discs. Not quite sure why one was cheaper for pads, the other discs, but there we go.
I think they both had a "40/50% off sale"

Kerr

Reaction score
The other site I've found to have a good choice and good prices is Autodoc.

However, you don't know they are in Germany until you complete the order. They have .co.uk site and hide they are in Germany. It's sneaky.

With Brexit they are slow to deliver if you need things in a hurry.