What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bluetooth stopped working

Leslie Barley 18

Reaction score
Hi I have just joined the forum and was wondering if anyone has any idea why the phone symbol on my rcz no longer lights up indicating I can connect my phone via Bluetooth. I have just changed the battery and can no longer connect my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Les

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Can you tell us which head unit is fitted in your RCZ ?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Have a read of this thread.... Help

someone recently having similar issues as you. Maybe my replies regarding her NG4 will help you.

let us know how you get on.

Leslie Barley 18

Reaction score
Thanks for the info you have provided. I will have a look tomorrow and give it a go. I'm just about to go to work now in a different car so the rcz stays in the garage. Will let you know how I get on tomorrow. Thanks for your help
Regards
Les

Leslie Barley 18

Reaction score
Hi there again. Did a reset of the head unit and it worked. Thanks for your time helping me
Regards
Les

DKZ5745

Reaction score
👍 your welcome. Really pleased it sorted things out for you. Thanks for letting us know it worked, it might help someone in the future with a similar problem.

Leslie Barley 18

Reaction score
I pressed the volume and eject button together and held it until the unit went off and came back on again, then paired my phone. Jobs a good un

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Did you try holding in buttons 1, 2 & 3 and did a hidden menu appear ?

Leslie Barley 18

Reaction score
Mine is the ng4 version. I only had the problem with mine after I changed the battery. Maybe disconnect yours leave it for a few minutes reconnect and try holding the off button and eject button like I did

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Or, if that fails you could try a full bsi reset.

It could of course turn out to be that your Bluetooth module has failed, but at least If you’ve tried every possible fix it’s as much as you can do. 🤔

Lisaal123

Reaction score
Or, if that fails you could try a full bsi reset.

It could of course turn out to be that your Bluetooth module has failed, but at least If you’ve tried every possible fix it’s as much as you can do. 🤔
I just want to reset stereo but don't no how