What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Black arch (re)colouring

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
What can I say but WOW they look like brand new...
Over here in the UK I have only seen a couple of RCZs that have not had a problem with the black arches could also be down to what's in our water. The water marks on the chrome arches are bad I think due to the line scale and the difference between the soft and hard water supply..
Thanks for sharing your photos as previously said wow.. Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Flanners

Reaction score
Mine have not suffered any issues with the black arches, car has been garaged and given the possible issues with the leather dash caused by the sun I try and park in the shade, I use 'Finish' by Autosmart which keeps all plastic, rubbers tip top.

turboguy

Reaction score
Mine had surface water spotting that I couldn't remove by washing. I used a mixture of Meguiars Ultimate compound and a bit of extra heavy cut boat fibreglass polish to speed the process along. Meguiars is very gentle and would've taken too long :) Before I took these photos I gave it a quick wipe with Aerospace 303. They literally look new. The compound did not smooth off the surface dimples which is what I would have expected. The UV rays are brutal in Oz, so I try and keep the car under cover as much as possible.
View attachment 12038
very impressed with the result