What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Beautiful photographs of your RCZ

Reflectiv

Reaction score
TEST SHOTS..

Reflectiv

Reaction score
Lol..No..I went there yesterday with Will Shand. It was easier, as he lives in brum and made a good test subject.
I'm going to do a shoot with modified, and then a shoot for everyone else. just to keep the peace.

But I may have to ask for permission to shoot. As the custard factory is on private land. And we got asked to leave by security. Although they weren't so bothered by us taking photo's. They didnt seem particularly taken by a music video involving Wills car. lol

I just want to say for the record, that I don't want to be involved in the politics of both FB groups. I love the cars. And as long as they are both willing to have me. then I'm a happy bunny. I have to be able to move freely, between the groups for the sake of Photography.

Anyways More Pics..Wills car this time. :D

Guppy

Reaction score
Reflectiv said:
Lol..No..I went there yesterday with Will Shand. It was easier, as he lives in brum and made a good test subject.
I'm going to do a shoot with modified, and then a shoot for everyone else. just to keep the peace.

But I may have to ask for permission to shoot. As the custard factory is on private land. And we got asked to leave by security. Although they weren't so bothered by us taking photo's. They didnt seem particularly taken by a music video involving Wills car. lol

I just want to say for the record, that I don't want to be involved in the politics of both FB groups. I love the cars. And as long as they are both willing to have me. then I'm a happy bunny. I have to be able to move freely, between the groups for the sake of Photography.

Anyways More Pics..Wills car :D

Next time ask Will to play some Hot Chocolate and Donna Summer and all should be good with Security :lol:

08shandw

Reaction score
Massive thanks again to paul for taking some incredible shots of my car. I can honestly say i have never seen such a good photographer and the pictures are just soooo good!
what was such a good day got even better that my car got approached to be in a music video! so had a very beautiful girl all over the car and drones over the top ect. I was very shocked when i downloaded the girls song and how good of a singer she is!!
i will post i link for you guys of the music video once its all done!
as usual my car got lots and lots of attention with passers by which always puts a smile on my face,
thanks again paul for a great day! cant wait for the other pics!!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Reflectiv - Paul.

Those shots are fantastic kudos to you again, love the bokeh in the second shot and the graffiti just makes the pics..

Wills car looks very good too and thumbs up Will for being in the right place at the right time, music video eh? well done.

Look forward to when we can ALL get together and do some shots of the cars LOL, if you can get the custard factory permission then cool, otherwise I bet there are plenty of other places to get good pics.

Nice ! :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer:

2retro

Reaction score
Reflectiv said:
I love how this sounds like a scene from The Warriors! :wtf: :lol:

Attachments

• the facebook warriors.jpg
    the facebook warriors.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 4,644

Reflectiv

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Reflectiv - Paul.

Those shots are fantastic kudos to you again, love the bokeh in the second shot and the graffiti just makes the pics..

Wills car looks very good too and thumbs up Will for being in the right place at the right time, music video eh? well done.

Look forward to when we can ALL get together and do some shots of the cars LOL, if you can get the custard factory permission then cool, otherwise I bet there are plenty of other places to get good pics.

Nice ! :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer:

Thank you Plecodoras ..:D

Reflectiv

Reaction score
2retro said:
Reflectiv said:
I love how this sounds like a scene from The Warriors! :wtf: :lol:

Lets just say, That's no longer applicable.. :eusa-shhh:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Great shots as always Paul :clap: the R you photographed belongs to Bailey (Mick) he’s on the forum and Facebook. This R used to belong to Plecedoras (Mick) and is a stunning example :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Great shots as always Paul :clap: the R you photographed belongs to Bailey (Mick) he’s on the forum and Facebook. This R used to belong to Plecedoras (Mick) and is a stunning example :thumbup:

Yes it's about time he gave me it back now, he's borrowed it long enough,
it'll be like that drill I lent him never seen it since - LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

regrets...... what do you think?

And14ward

Reaction score
This is my baby, it's not a great photo, I've only had her 2 days. Its❤️

Attachments

• 1540060740673628.JPG
    1540060740673628.JPG
    241.7 KB · Views: 3,976

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it’s quite a good shot you captured there with the moon in the background possibly not on purpose but still looks cool :clap:
The love thing usually turns into an obsession with Z ownership, like driving round a car park 3 times just to find that perfect safe spot then two or three admiring glances back when your walking away. A boot full of detailing products and then there’s the dare I say it “Modifying” :D loads of owners make their Z’s individual to them. We have loads of rides out meets and show events throughout the year look out for them everyone’s welcome and you can spend some time with folk who share your passion :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Yes as Neil has said - that's a topping shot, very atmospheric !!

and yup we do do occasional meets ! :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Thought I'd share a picture of mine....

Yes I know you lot but I like it and want to show it off, isn't that what it's all about ?

Anyway spoiler - cos this is from the Dolomites Tour 2018 and I haven't got to it yet but couldn't wait to show it off.

My own take on the custard factory graffiti shots !!