What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Beautiful photographs of your RCZ

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Right all you RCZers out there Reflectiv (Paul) a fabulous photographer is willing to do a Photo shoot of our Cars,proceeds to go to a charity of Paul’s choice.

Ill start the ball rolling so I’ll definitely be there :thumbup:

DKZ5745

Reaction score

First rain for some time. I cannot recommend Soft 99 Fusso coat enough....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:

Are you using the wax Pete? I’ve been using the soft99 F7 it’s a liquid and goes on and off much quicker than the wax either way their great products that seem to last exceptionally well.

Nice beading there Pete :clap:

08shandw

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Right all you RCZers out there Reflectiv (Paul) a fabulous photographer is willing to do a Photo shoot of our Cars,proceeds to go to a charity of Paul’s choice.

Ill start the ball rolling so I’ll definitely be there :thumbup:

Me and some from modified are interested, depends who is going of course for obvious reasons lol

DKZ5745

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
DKZ5745 said:

Are you using the wax Pete? I’ve been using the soft99 F7 it’s a liquid and goes on and off much quicker than the wax either way their great products that seem to last exceptionally well.

Nice beading there Pete :clap:

Cheers Neil, I’m very pleased with the results, it’s the wax I have. It does take a bit of effort to get off & you have to be careful about applying it if it’s sunny, it can leave marks if you don’t get it off quick enough. I might have to try the liquid, although the wax I have is going to last some time I think :eusa-think:

I have always found it a pleasure washing the car, but since I started using this wax it’s sooooo smoooth, it’s amazing. Best product I have used & I have used quite a few over the years :thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Guppy said:
definitely interested... but where is 'there'?

Just search on eBay you’ll find one probably specially for red cars just look for the soft99 fusso coat.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I been tempted by soft99 waxes, but I've already got a shed load of stuff.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I think he was referring to the photo shoot, when you said you would definitely be “there”...... :eusa-think:

Reflectiv

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I think he was referring to the photo shoot, when you said you would definitely be “there”...... :eusa-think:

The street art was shot In and around the custard factory In Digbeth, Birmingham.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Not too far a drive then what sort of access is there for a shoot?

Guppy

Reaction score
Reflectiv said:
DKZ5745 said:

The street art was shot In and around the custard factory In Digbeth, Birmingham.

I'm really liking your photography style Paul... just wish you had taken my wedding photos, we got married on beach in Mexico... paid top dollar for photos and video, only to be left disappointed.

I'm up for a shoot anytime :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Done the Fusso review lol cannot sing it's praises enough....

Back at the ranch.... My car is ready for the photo shoot too if we're available..

M. :thumbup:

Reflectiv

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:

The custard factory itself is privately owned. But some of the surrounding streets do have art work in them.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.4...4!1sm9S4mx3c8QBcZHVg-SiRDw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

There is a public car park we could use..But we couldn't go blocking up the surrounding streets. It'll have to be done one at a time.
Im thinking of taking mine there to do a rekky. I let you lot know.. :D

Reflectiv

Reaction score
Guppy said:
Reflectiv said:
DKZ5745 said:

I'm really liking your photography style Paul... just wish you had taken my wedding photos, we got married on beach in Mexico... paid top dollar for photos and video, only to be left disappointed.

I'm up for a shoot anytime :thumbup:

Thanks Guppy..Kind of you to say. :D
I don't imagine your wedding pics were terrible. But what is it you didnt like about them..?

Paul.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Reflectiv said:
neilgsxr69 said:

The custard factory itself is privately owned. But some of the surrounding streets do have art work in them.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.4...4!1sm9S4mx3c8QBcZHVg-SiRDw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

There is a public car park we could use..But we couldn't go blocking up the surrounding streets. It'll have to be done one at a time.
Im thinking of taking mine there to do a rekky. I let you lot know.. :D

Sounds good let us know how you get on :thumbup: