What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Audio display not working ??

A

Anonymous

Was that not the one that was wrapped for the only way is essex or was that the one they slapped crystals all over? I can't remember which was which now. It's not to my taste but each to their own. Must be a nightmare to drive on a sunny day!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

I don't know what to say guys. I've taken all your comments on board but I think it's horrid. The Z is a special car in its own right and doesn't need this sort of blinging up.
I'm in negotiations with the love of my life to see if she'll take me to work in the morning. My work mates will not give me a moment's peace :-(
Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Yeah...I don't blame them! :lol: It is awful in my opinion. You'd have to REALLY want to draw attention to yourself to drive that!

RCZ1

Reaction score
It looks blooming awful and must cause glare to other motorists when the sun shining ( which I know isn't very often ) :)

A

Anonymous

The deals done. It's amazing what a scampi tea can do for ya. Lift to work work the missus and a lift home from my youngest daughter :grin:

A

Anonymous

reddizat24 said:
The deals done. It's amazing what a scampi tea can do for ya. Lift to work work the missus and a lift home from my youngest daughter :grin:

I would do the same too. I wouldn't want to be seen dead in that. What makes anybody do that to such a beautiful car :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

I have to say that is the only Rcz I have seen that I'm not keen on :-(

A

Anonymous

BLING BLING BLING
You want to thank god they took all the "diamonds" off it.
That's so funny - you getting that as a courtesy car!!

A

Anonymous

I have to say I still quite like it but I saw that presumably fake diamond encrusted one someone posted the other day and that was horrideous!

Sent from my hot tub using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Got Amber back today (yeahhhhhhhhhhh). Apparently, electrician couldn't find any failure or faults with audio display. Just disconnected battery and then reconnected it and now it's fine ?
To be honest, I'm just so relieved to get shut of the other monstrosity !! :grin:

A

Anonymous

reddizat24 said:
Yeah I've already thought of that but it's not the speedo and rev counter illumination that's the problem . It's the audio display above the radio/cd player that's not working

This was posted further up in a reply to RCZ1's suggestion to use the brightness control for the speedo display.

I can confirm that it does actually increase the brightness on the ng4 display too. :)

It doesn't dim it down to nothing though.

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.