What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Audi r8 body kit for rcz

A

Anonymous

I must be the only one who has something positive to say - the grill is great, the standard peugeot one with silly black bumper really lets the rest of the car down.

A

Anonymous

what the????

If you want an R8 ... BUY an R8!

Bet you did the same thing to a Citroen Saxow when you were younger .... or at least thought about it! :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

It's no coincidence that every publicity shot or video on U tube concentrates on the sexy back end of the car, the front is just not in the same league. I bet within a year it will have a front end make over.
And yes I would buy an R8 - if I had the cash. The rcz is a poor mans alternative, and I'm a poor man so ther you go.

A

Anonymous

now now.. lets not get too emotional...there is always 2 sides to a coin, yes, almost all of us wil buy lambos, ferrarris etc if and when we've got spare cash(hords of it) :) U know, even within the exotic Car circle, u get owners saying " oh, the r8 spyder is and gallardo spyder wannabe, the maseratis are poor man's ferrarris etc, " But truth be told, As long as a car can satisfy your emotions, get it! please don't buy it because of the Jones' or because its a poor man's alternative, you'll never be happy with whatever you've bought.....But take it as, someday, I'll UPGRADE to the premium marques. Cheers! :) :)

A

Anonymous

mainsheet said:
Another great rear end shot - point proved

Chillax mate :thumbup: most of us agree that the rcz front aint the most attractive compared to the rest of the car the front is from the 308cc identical in fact
cost cutting/run out of ideas? at the design stage more likely both :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Sorry chaps, but after getting rid of the LED's, 'this' really does it for me :thumbup: :oops: :lol:

Attachments

• RS8 RCZ.jpg
    RS8 RCZ.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 1,976