What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

April Monthly Photo Competition

A

Anonymous

Mines not even in the same league but here's my first try.

RCZ GT HDI MK2 OPAL WHITE

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366394181.638407.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366394181.638407.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 2,656
A

Anonymous

Well Seamus i like it a lot full marks for originality.

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.

A

Anonymous

gadgetpuk said:

Thank you very much. It's hard to know when to stop taking pictures isn't it lol ;-)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I like it too Sean. 10/10 for originality :thumbup:
Thanks Kerry. Your car looks fantastic by the way :) saw one in the same colour today in the showroom. Stunning.

A

Anonymous

If you look closely in the back bumper you can clearly see my house reflected! Shiny!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366479210.107935.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366479210.107935.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,587
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366479225.048777.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366479225.048777.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 2,587
A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
If you look closely in the back bumper you can clearly see my house reflected! Shiny!!

Newest bestest darkus RCZ Perky Billius doesnt equate to the bestus photo'us.............GET A BETTER CAMERA and take photos after the sun is nearly away ie in low light mate :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Newest bestest darkus RCZ Perky Billius doesnt equate to the bestus photo'us.............GET A BETTER CAMERA and take photos after the sun is nearly away ie in low light mate :thumbup:
So it's not just my eyes then :thumbup: Me noty liky.........................SORRY

A

Anonymous

Seamusoh2 said:

Hey :thumbup: Sean Sassoon :thumbup: that photo is that sexual,it looks porographic mate :cool: :cool: got my vote for its quality and MOST of all its originality :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Artistically I quite like the photo, the god-rays and hazy lighting add a dreamy quality.

Sent from my wireless telephonic device using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

stevebasshead said:
Artistically I quite like the photo, the god-rays and hazy lighting add a dreamy quality.

Sent from my wireless telephonic device using Tapatalk 2[/quote

Steve :thumbup: have you just watched the film "ghost" :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Steve :thumbup: have you just watched the film "ghost" :lol:
:lol: Nah, that was Patrick Swayze, not Hazy

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Seamusoh2 said:

Hey :thumbup: Sean Sassoon :thumbup: that photo is that sexual,it looks porographic mate :cool: :cool: got my vote for its quality and MOST of all its originality :thumbup:
Thanks mate. And have you noticed I even included myself in the reflection to add that extra personal depth? It's saying "I'm a car, I'm a free spirit but I'm someone's pride and joy" probably ;-)

frankvdb

Reaction score
stevebasshead said:

Yeah that effect is nice but IMO this effect clashes with the menacing appearance of the car.
I think the car would look best in an industrial surrounding, with only concrete, steel and glass and no trees or any other type of nature.
The car is top material for a winning entry so keep your eyes open for the right setting Perkybillet! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Seamusoh2 said:
gadgetpuk said:

Thank you very much. It's hard to know when to stop taking pictures isn't it lol ;-)

Just seen this - stunning photo. Taken with an iPhone like all mine are is it :lol:

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
Seamusoh2 said:
gadgetpuk said:

Just seen this - stunning photo. Taken with an iPhone like all mine are is it :lol:
Yes sir. Well spotted. April showers ;-)

A

Anonymous

witch is better?