What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

April Monthly Photo Competition

A

Anonymous

joenep said:
mrizzle said:
joenep said:

witch is better?

Sorry joenep but the point of focus is just wrong in this shot in ny opinion. I love bokeh but, for me, the wrong subject is blurred.

I love this focus, the background nicely blurred and just one stripe sharp.
you see that it is an RCZ.

but thanks for your opinion, everyone has their own opinion ;-)

It's totally subjective and yes, thank you, I am aware that it is an RCZ in the background (with a Fabia RS for company). However, my point is that I don't understand why you would make the stripe/line the main focus of the picture. :eusa-think: For me, and again this is only MY opinion, you've picked the wrong subject to focus on. A silhouette of the RCZ I would understand but not this bokeh effect on it when the focal point is somewhat underwhelming. Sorry Joenep. I like a lot of your other efforts but this one just doesn't do it for me.

A

Anonymous

Eau naturel on the drive just back from shopping.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367263421.879436.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367263421.879436.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,820
A

Anonymous

I have the photo for may already...

They see you on the first of second of may..... :)

A

Anonymous

oo annoying, you have all of those tough roads in england.
that we have not ... no hills and landscape possibilities ....

jealous!

A

Anonymous

joenep said:

jealous!

It really is great fun too. I remember my last true drive on such roads whilst away in Lincolnshire. Driving the car as it was designed to be driven. The road holding and acceleration :clap:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
joenep said:

jealous!

It really is great fun too. I remember my last true drive on such roads whilst away in Lincolnshire. Driving the car as it was designed to be driven. The road holding and acceleration :clap:
I took the lovely lady S out into the peaks last week. As she threw up from being travel sick she commented on the cars amazing road holding and handling ability. :-(

RCZ GT HDI MK2 OPAL WHITE

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
joenep said:

jealous!

thanks yeah, you make me more jealous.........

:p

A

Anonymous

Great photos this month!

I created this promo image for the RCZ FACEBOOK page once the vote goes live....I selected a few of this month's entries but thought I'd share the image here....

Liz ;-)

Attachments

• april_vote_promoimage_compressed.jpg
    april_vote_promoimage_compressed.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,681
A

Anonymous

I think liz's compilation pic should win :)

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.