What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Anyone's wing-mirror folding button failed?

A

Anonymous

you def have a fault on the clock- my clutch noise is booked in at dealers to be sorted. have you tryed the spoiler button,hold down for a few seconds.

A

Anonymous

Woolly... I hear you about the ton of cash we ponied up for our cars and I'm sorry you are having issues. I too would be fed up after spending so much to have these issues. I must say though that my first 1k has been totally trouble free and I'm hoping for at least 50k more! Hope you get these things sorted out soon :)

A

Anonymous

Mine stopped working too, but as I've posted elsewhere it's minus double figures here in rural Co Antrim. They started working again for no particular reason. We would have had this problem from time to time with 407s too

A

Anonymous

I though my Mirrors had frozen so manually fold it them out and they never broke later that day while messing I pressed button in the car backwards which I didn't know u could do and they stated work in I don't think they were frozen but had just turned them selfs off in case they were and broke them selfs try ing to open when frozen