What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Another newbie

JC1

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I don’t, no, there’s no point as I don’t have a spare.

I have always carried the kit that came with the car. I also have cover in case of a puncture with the AA through Peugeot.

I guess if you have a spare now, you will have to carry some sort of jack with you. If you intend to use a scissors jack, then I would definitely advise using an adaptor on the jacking points.

I don't think the Mrs could change the wheel on her own anyway so the AA would be called.. she has been briefed NOT to let them use the jacking points!

JC1

Reaction score
I just remembered I hadn't posted a photo.
The Mrs loves this car she even parks at the far of emptied spaces! Something she has had a go at me for in the past.. nice to see it getting looked after.20191106_131347.jpg

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks Ace 👍
Finding the right parking spot is always a priority in a RCZ 😆

JC1

Reaction score
The doors are rather large so lots of room required..

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely 👍 plus you don’t want any of those gorgeous curves being obscured from admiring eyes😉

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the RCZs that make more heads turn than you can find in an amazing car like this
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co