What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Alternative Towbar

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Mr Mason said:
Hi I am new to this forum but I would like to share some information regarding a towbar for the RCZ
As a keen cyclist I required a way of transporting a couple of bikes ,rather than paying the main dealers price I looked into an aftermarket towbar but drew a blank from all the suppliers so as the. Chassis on the RCZ is based on the 308 I bought a Witter PG45AQ towbar which is for the Peugeot 308 ,this is the one with the removable swan neck
And I can confirm that this towbar fits the RCZ without any modification
Fitting time was around 2 hours by myself
The cost for the bar without electrics is £180 from a well known auction site
I hope this may help anyone else looking for a way of transporting a bike or 3

:text-goodpost:

ivan

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum but I would like to share some information regarding a towbar for the RCZ
As a keen cyclist I required a way of transporting a couple of bikes ,rather than paying the main dealers price I looked into an aftermarket towbar but drew a blank from all the suppliers so as the. Chassis on the RCZ is based on the 308 I bought a Witter PG45AQ towbar which is for the Peugeot 308 ,this is the one with the removable swan neck

ivan

Reaction score
Are you certain the towbar fitted and part number is right...did u do any trailer work?