What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Advance notice of RCZ R For Sale

Plecodoras

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Plecodoras said:
Wow, that's uncanny....

My major hold up about buying the R was that it wasn't a convertible.

Don't get to confused I've had a RCZ for over two years, but have the fortune to have a work car and a weekend car.

I had a Merc SLK 3500 V6 and loved it... that went and I got the RCZ, but then no convertible, so the work car had to go and I got a nice little 307cc diesel pug :dance: .... sorted !

Then work moved further away and the 307 went in place of a LEAF. yes I know ..... :sleeping-yellow:

and now just got the R in place of the GT 200, but it was sooo near to being a Porsche Carrera 4S :twisted:

That will have to wait a while longer. Petrolhead --- I am. !

Friends got a new Mazda MX5 in artic white, it does look veerrryy nice.

Give you a race !! :D

Mine is going to be Arctic White.

Wow you have had a range of cars.

Look forward to seeing the Porsche :)

I can't settle with a car, which is testament to the RCZ because I have had 7 cars in the last 2 years, but held onto the RCZ.

Life is just to short... if you want something and you can ... then do it.

The Porsche will have to wait, though the wife did say to me on the way back home from picking up the R.... well if you want the Porsche you'll have to get it. Oh she knows me to well. :auto-car:

This isn't selling your car though RCZ1, looks like we've hijacked you're thread somewhat ! :eusa-whistle:

Being a retired biker, I too share you feeling of being at one with the world with my roof down and the wind in my hair.. especially on some alpine route... oh don't get me started... doh.

Good luck with your sale... :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Hi Kerry,

It's interesting to see what you have managed to find to replace the RCZ. I truly am at a loss to find a car that I actually want instead of my Z. (Except an R :lol: )

I too love convertibles, and had one as my car just before the Z, but it was a Megane CC, which is just slightly heavier than a Cheiftain Tank, so combine that with a non turbo 1.6 petrol engine, and I got used to waving at cyclists overtaking me :helpme: :shock:

The Z was therefore a revelation, both in looks and performance. I too like the Mazda, and there is one on my street in Blue.

I am glad that you have managed to resolve any mental torment you may have had, and that you have found a replacement that you can be happy with.

I would love to buy your car, but my OH is determined to have more room in our next car, so another Z is out of the question. :cry:

I don't think I can get to this years Yorkshire meet, various complicated reasons, although I personally would love to come.

I wish you good luck with your new car, I know you will have it looking better than new once you have chance to work your "magic" , and who knows, if I am out towards the East Coast and see a Shiny White MX5 with the top down, I'll give you a wave. :wave:

I'll be sure to wave back Peter. I'll probably still be waving at every RCZ I see :)

Sorry you can't make it to the Yorkshire Meet this year but you never know...... Next year !

Are you sure I can't tempt you to my gorgeous R ? Lol just tell your wife it's only for a year. That way once you have it, you won't let it go :)

A

Anonymous

Hi do you have a contact number to chat about your car thanks

A

Anonymous

It's interesting you're going to an mx5. I have never had an rcz but have always loved the concept car look of the rcz. Only a few week ago a new mx5 was next to me at some traffic lights and even though I'd not been too keen on the new mx5 in photos I found I actually liked it. A little bit like a mini f type. I do fancy a soft top, I miss them having had lotus elans and Elise's over the years. I just thought I needed to plum for the rcz as production had ended.

A

Anonymous

Kerry :eek: Noooooooo!

You and a perfectly polished Z go together like :eusa-think: er.... a fine Wine and Cheese!? LOL

Seriously tho other than the joy of owning a RCZ it has also been such a pleasure reading your many helpful posts and tapping into your enthusiasm :thumbup: :clap:

One thing for sure some lucky person is going to land a Gem of a Car so in some respects regret already being a Z owner otherwise I would have made dang sure it would have been me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having said that already picked my next Car 2 or 3 years up the Road.....

The new MX5 in Matalic Red with electric hard roof, probs an X demo or nearly new :dance:

A

Anonymous

Oops sorry....... your Forgiven :beer:

Should have known lol read your first few posts and went into reply mode

Surprise, Surprise..... an MX5 ay!? :eusa-whistle: :clap: :dance: That's ma Gal!! :beer:

Have had a couple in the past, Great to drive, fun and very reliable but Phil was getting sick of peeps saying He drives a Hairdressers Car :lol: :lol: a much more aggressive stylish stance now......

The new design is something else :thumbup:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mazda/mx-5/94945/mazda-mx-5-rf-pictures#0

What's not to love :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
Sue said:
Oops sorry....... your Forgiven :beer:

Should have known lol read your first few posts and went into reply mode

Surprise, Surprise..... an MX5 ay!? :eusa-whistle: :clap: :dance: That's ma Gal!! :beer:

Have had a couple in the past, Great to drive, fun and very reliable but Phil was getting sick of peeps saying He drives a Hairdressers Car :lol: :lol: a much more aggressive stylish stance now......

The new design is something else :thumbup:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mazda/mx-5/94945/mazda-mx-5-rf-pictures#0

What's not to love :D

Hahaha ! Exactly Sue

Great minds hey !

The RF gave me that same feeling that the RCZ did the first time I saw it. When I drove the RF, I was even more convinced. Such a fun, little car with bags of personality. it wasn't an easy decision to make. I thought long and hard about it for quite some time but I knew eventually the day would come when the RCZ would have to go. I will miss it terribly, I know that :(

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know if this car is still for sale please? (2014 RCZ R White) Thank you :)

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
A 'R' is the only car I would buy to replace the model I have now.... knowing how well that this has been looked after has got me thinking, how much would mine be worth ? :eusa-think: Not checked this forum as much as I should have.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Sorry I should have updated this thread. Yes the car has been sold. Put it on Autotrader and was sold within 3 days. The guy put a holding deposit on it without viewing it. I think she is in safe hands.

The end of RCZ ownership is now here. It's been great fun and made many new friends along the way. Such great cars to own and drive.

Enjoy the joys that your RCZ brings.

DRTDVL

Reaction score
Ohhh before you go! Do you remember where you ran the amp cable through the firewall on your rcz?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk