What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Accessories mode

CHRISB7878

Reaction score
Ladies and gents.......I really have enjoyed this thread but jeez louise what a load of tosh slating the standard stereo install as useless?? Must be a Friday afternoon build that you're talking about because I love nothing more than connecting the Samsung Galaxy phone player to the bluetooth and activating the Dolby surround then waxing it upto 22+ at 8am and taking my 40 minute drive to Work listening to my "Class" playlist to lift my mood and just totally pick myself up before work. Love the RCZ, love the stereo, just GOOD TIMES! First car I've owned that literally lifts my mood when I get in it!

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there Chris and welcome to the forum I see that you are in York. Did you know that there's a meet up on the 30th October with a drive with if you fancy joining us your more than welcome..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
les and Co

CHRISB7878

Reaction score
Hi there Chris and welcome to the forum I see that you are in York. Did you know that there's a meet up on the 30th October with a drive with if you fancy joining us your more than welcome..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
les and Co
Hi, thank you for the invite. This is the first forum I've ever bothered to join and use so didn't have a clue what to expect from it but I'm truly impressed with all the properly helpful and detailed advice/content that I've looked through.
Also to be invited along to a meet so quickly was not expected so if you can msg me a few more details, ie. possibly roughly how long I should expect, just to make sure I'll be free to make it, then I can let you know. Sounds like a bit of a laugh.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for the invite. This is the first forum I've ever bothered to join and use so didn't have a clue what to expect from it but I'm truly impressed with all the properly helpful and detailed advice/content that I've looked through.
Also to be invited along to a meet so quickly was not expected so if you can msg me a few more details, ie. possibly roughly how long I should expect, just to make sure I'll be free to make it, then I can let you know. Sounds like a bit of a laugh.
Sounds just like me 8 years ago 😂 went to my first car meet and got hooked! and I’ve made so many great mates along the way Les being one of them I’m sure you’ll love it 👍