What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

AC problem Is there a solution please

athir1972

Reaction score
drdino said:
Which codes exactly had the HVAC ECU stored?

Today I went to another diagnosis and the result was so here could be the problem in this picture

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 1,670

athir1972

Reaction score
the other test.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 1,674
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 1,674

drdino

Reaction score
You are not going to get a/c working until you fix these. A/C pressure sensor is definitely needed for it to work. The thermostat is probably required as well.

athir1972

Reaction score
drdino said:
You are not going to get a/c working until you fix these. A/C pressure sensor is definitely needed for it to work. The thermostat is probably required as well.

thank you. what about this picture what he meant ??

Attachments

• a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 1,627

athir1972

Reaction score
drdino said:

I think the problem i the thermostat will be must Replace . If the problem is in thermostat Is it reasonable that this problem cause the air conditioner to stop ?? It's a very stupid system.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Quite possibly :eusa-think: I recently had the thermostat housing changed on the wife’s Mini CooperS (same engine) and now the air con is not working so there is definitely a link there.

drdino

Reaction score
A/C puts increased heat load on the engine and cooling system, therefore it might be the case that if the ECM thinks there's an issue with the thermostat, it doesn't allow the compressor to he switched on.

The pressure sensor is important as well.

athir1972

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Quite possibly :eusa-think: I recently had the thermostat housing changed on the wife’s Mini CooperS (same engine) and now the air con is not working so there is definitely a link there.

yes mate probability.

athir1972

Reaction score
drdino said:
A/C puts increased heat load on the engine and cooling system, therefore it might be the case that if the ECM thinks there's an issue with the thermostat, it doesn't allow the compressor to he switched on.

The pressure sensor is important as well.

Even if the car is cold and the morning starts up. The compressor does not work?!

Now I will change thermostat And see what will happen.

drdino

Reaction score
Dont forget the a/c pressure sensor, that's equally, if not more, important.

athir1972

Reaction score
I have been replaced the thermostat. Now AC cooling works well...I will sell this stupid car and go back to Japanese cars that are comfortable and just turn on the engine and work without a headache.Thanks to everyone who tried to help me

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
yes you should

take a jap car that does not have a/c and it will never have a problem with the a/c

athir1972

Reaction score
ONLY AEK said:
yes you should

take a jap car that does not have a/c and it will never have a problem with the a/c

oh yeah my new Japanese car without A/C :police: I will move to Canada so I do not need it. :lol: .... cheers

Attachments

• 344x258.jpg
    344x258.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,430