What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Aberdeen

What weekend is best for us?

• 13/14 oct

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20/21 oct

• 27/28 oct

• 3/4 nov

• 10/11 nov

• 17/18nov

• 23/24 nov

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Some top tips right there Donna!! I'll bear all that in mind for a cheeky weekend break. As for "too much"...is there really such a thing?!?! :lol: Incidentally, was this an double opportunity for Steve to crawl and have a blast in the new motor? If so, I like his style!!

Yeah...ok then...I'll fire a message to xzibit...as if you've given me much option. Women..the fairer sex...really?! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Oh and "yirdit"...what an ace word. I had summonsed what it meant by the definition is ace.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Some top tips right there Donna!! I'll bear all that in mind for a cheeky weekend break. As for "too much"...is there really such a thing?!?! :lol: Incidentally, was this an double opportunity for Steve to crawl and have a blast in the new motor? If so, I like his style!!

Yeah...ok then...I'll fire a message to xzibit...as if you've given me much option. Women..the fairer sex...really?! :lol:

You bloody teachers have nothing better to do this week anyway!!!!

As for Steve - what a poser - sunroof open all weekend (only so he can hear the exhausts)...with the heated seats on, roasty toasty ...... bit of a shock when you stop at a public convenience though and it's an icy cold seat......

Acceleration is one thing but I find the better noise is when it comes down the gears when it's being ragged!

AND I CAN DRIVE IT TONIGHT!! Got a free week insurance off Merc so now the 'proper' policy starts - £300 F/C - f*ckin' cheaper than the RCZ :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: might have to have a look at a new A class AMG sport diesel when the come out..........

Sorry I'm digressing .... but no-one else will be reading a topic marked 'Aberdeen' anyway.........

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Oh and "yirdit"...what an ace word. I had summonsed what it meant by the definition is ace.

"clartit" is another good one.....

A

Anonymous

Well...I do have a best man's speech that I really ought to be writing. However, my approach to it looks an awful lot like this:

Cars almost always sound better when you down shift. I'd have had the sunroof open to to be fair. I think he sounds very much like a man after my own heart.

As for the new A-class...I am loving it. I'm genuinely thinking about getting the AMG version as my next car. I did toy with the idea of a second hand Evoque but they are a dime a dozen in Aberdeen and I don't think they'll give me the driving experience that I crave from a car. Besides, the back seats of them are utterly useless. I will need to be thinking sensible family cars in a couple of years time so will see if anything else captures my attention. I do still rather crave and RS4...hmmm :eusa-think:

Anyway, enough about your dislike of cold loo seats/weak bladder...(another example of the improved evolution of man ;) ) I'm on holiday...what's your excuse for diverted attention at work?! ;) :D :lol: Are you working similarly to my diagram?!

A

Anonymous

Oh and that place looks ace! Breakfast menu looks awesome (as do the rooms)! Apple pancakes...mmmmmmm!!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Well...I do have a best man's speech that I really ought to be writing. However, my approach to it looks an awful lot like this:

Cars almost always sound better when you down shift. I'd have had the sunroof open to to be fair. I think he sounds very much like a man after my own heart.

As for the new A-class...I am loving it. I'm genuinely thinking about getting the AMG version as my next car. I did toy with the idea of a second hand Evoque but they are a dime a dozen in Aberdeen and I don't think they'll give me the driving experience that I crave from a car. Besides, the back seats of them are utterly useless. I will need to be thinking sensible family cars in a couple of years time so will see if anything else captures my attention. I do still rather crave and RS4...hmmm :eusa-think:

Anyway, enough about your dislike of cold loo seats/weak bladder...(another example of the improved evolution of man ;) ) I'm on holiday...what's your excuse for diverted attention at work?! ;) :D :lol: Are you working similarly to my diagram?!

You have the colouring in skills of a 5yo! But I'm liking the John Deere colours that are being used! I can tell you've used your Critical Thinking there!

Now we can blame the requirement to use the braemar public facilities on the Satnag.... it was clever enough to let us know about Saturday's problems at Laurencekirk but the silly bloody mare told us to go via HUNTLY/RHYNIE!!! And the roads at Strathdon were a disgrace (hence, yirdit). Affa bonny scenery to be fair but all those uppy/doonies/sharp bends took their toll ... and I almost lost my stomach at Gairnsheil - Steve thought it hilarious ... but it almost wasn't.....

and I almost got excited at the prospect of you buying a lime evoque ...until I read it again and noticed it said DIME nae LIME. Where's that lens cloth for these specs..........

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Oh and that place looks ace! Breakfast menu looks awesome (as do the rooms)! Apple pancakes...mmmmmmm!!!

You can have two-course brekkies too - Steve was having the porridge followed by 'the full bifta' and still managed a huge Bruar lunch .... if he's nae careful he'll be stretching the leather on that bonny new seats.......

A

Anonymous

No Donna don't you wave!! Me flashing and waving like a mad thing, airport road around half 7 this morning. I could forgive you this time as I was driving a company van, then again you still got a wave from me when you was in that blue thing!!!!
:greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
No Donna don't you wave!! Me flashing and waving like a mad thing, airport road around half 7 this morning. I could forgive you this time as I was driving a company van, then again you still got a wave from me when you was in that blue thing!!!!
:greetings-wavingblue:

I did see ya!!! I thought "Fa the bloody hell's that in a works van??"

I didn't see you wave right enough, just the blinding transit lights! But here you go, hopefully this will keep ya happy......

:greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

So when's this meet then? See one of the popular options was THIS weekend!!!

A

Anonymous

Is it bad that in my head I read this entire thread to myself in a generic Scottish accent?

Most likely :oops:

A

Anonymous

Na na ma loon there's nothing wrong was pitting a Scottish lip on. It's gud fur ya if ya ken fit aye mean?

A

Anonymous

I'm away this weekend till next. Was busy this weekend too but free most after that. Where's everyone else??? MATT??????

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
I'm away this weekend till next. Was busy this weekend too but free most after that. Where's everyone else??? MATT??????

Aye ...... MATT????? Furaboots are ye wi organizin abody else?????

.... for subtitles see ceefax p888......

A

Anonymous

This is all getting terribly colloqiual!! :lol: Many of these dates are rapidly becoming tricky for me. I'll have to consult with the calendar/wife and see which of these I can manage. Then YOU can get on with organising it Donna! ;)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
This is all getting terribly colloqiual!! :lol: Many of these dates are rapidly becoming tricky for me. I'll have to consult with the calendar/wife and see which of these I can manage. Then YOU can get on with organising it Donna! ;)

You men couldna organise a piss up in a brewery! Jeez.....