What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Aberdeen

What weekend is best for us?

• 13/14 oct

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20/21 oct

• 27/28 oct

• 3/4 nov

• 10/11 nov

• 17/18nov

• 23/24 nov

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

This is my part for the convening ...... please tick when you're available.......

I'll leave the times/places to someone else :)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Got my dates muddled...I can only do 10/11th Nov

ONLY!? Jesus min, you need let off the leash by that mrs!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

I think she'd argue differently. Had she managed to get me on a leash I could do any of the dates...just realised that the 10th/11th will be no good for me as I'm at the Bon Iver gig in Glasvegas. Might be able to shift things around for the 24th/25th but the Saturday is my (future) sister in law's birthday. It's hard being this in demand....

A

Anonymous

I'm away first week in November but should be free any other weekend, my Callander not as full as you two :(

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
I'm away first week in November but should be free any other weekend, my Callander not as full as you two :(

You're in perthshire again you muppet!! CALENDAR! Where's Rizz to give you a smack over the wrist with a ruler and give you homework...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I think she'd argue differently. Had she managed to get me on a leash I could do any of the dates...just realised that the 10th/11th will be no good for me as I'm at the Bon Iver gig in Glasvegas. Might be able to shift things around for the 24th/25th but the Saturday is my (future) sister in law's birthday. It's hard being this in demand....

Sundays are probably best anyway, no? Need Saturday for car washing day!!!

I am liking that idea of a cooked Fennel Brekkie like........ or somewhere that does a cracking fine peice!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

Sundays are probably best anyway, no? Need Saturday for car washing day!!!

I am liking that idea of a cooked Fennel Brekkie like........ or somewhere that does a cracking fine peice!

Ok Granny H.... :lol:

A

Anonymous

When the blazes did a poll appear?! I'd been looking at this on Tapatalk (which...ahem...helpfully doesn't show such things...) and hadn't realised that there was a poll. Votes now submitted... :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Oh and Donna, i'm leaving Starky to bring the spelling of "piece" to your attention...tut tut. I've helpfully highlighted the offending section..:lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Oh and Donna, i'm leaving Starky to bring the spelling of "piece" to your attention...tut tut. I've helpfully highlighted the offending section..:lol:

I did that on purpose!!! :lol: At least I'm nae a repeating offender!

I put the poll on the other night, see you folk and their funcy phones instead of the computers...... I just thought no-one was going to join me for a fine PIECE!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Well...I'm in..fancy piece or not.

Oh man ... we could do both! Brekkie brunch AND a fine piece......
Need to plan a route ...... Out to Inverurie and then onwards for cake..... perhaps round Kintore/Echt/Deeside towards Mains of Drum/Raemoir/Crathes for a fly?
Man, I've got cake cravings now, bugger!

A

Anonymous

Poll?? There's a poll, where? Sorry about spelling etc, trying to get too grips with a nee phone here and failing miserably :(

A

Anonymous

Oh I just found it lol. Vote entered. Fine piece in callander? ;)

A

Anonymous

Surely not just going to be the three of us then??? I put a quick 'hey' to Figo on his FB page a few weeks back but no reply :eusa-think:
Maybe a wee PM directed to (let me think) djdan, nidlife and Figo again? Anyone think of anyone else? There's a lad, let me remember ...110jim from Inverness direction, maybe he'd be interested?

Took the C63 down an amazing road at the weekend on the way to Pitlochry - Strathdon to Crathie over the old Military road - but I was having kittens and I wasn't even driving!!!! Think it would lend itself to some AMAZING photo ops. Not sure if we'd maybe get grounded on the Gairnsheil bridge though? Take a look on Google earth and maybe we could discuss.

Only thing is - late November could mean short daylight and maybe some snow over those roads.......

A

Anonymous

What about xzihibit/xzibit (can't remember his tag)?

As for the date, hmmm... :eusa-think: I'm not sure that can really be avoided. In becoming perturbed by the ever increasing price of winter tyres on mytyres. Rather wish I hadn't procrastinated as it looks like they'll now cost me an additional 80 bucks for a set. Ar$e!!! We are supposed to get a cold front hitting us this weekend. That's just a bunch of dangly boy bits as its my brother's wedding this weekend! :(

The pics you've shared on stalkbook of the Merc are ace and what a sound those exhausts make!! Awesome!!

So that place in Perthshire worth a stay? I'm never really sure of places to go to that aren't too far from home for a short break. We frequently go to my old uni haunt, St Andrews.

Anyway, I digress. I haven't seen figo or heard anything from him for ages!! Hope he's ok!! Maybe he's just chained to the wedding planning table?!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

As for the date, hmmm... :eusa-think: I'm not sure that can really be avoided. In becoming perturbed by the ever increasing price of winter tyres on mytyres. Rather wish I hadn't procrastinated as it looks like they'll now cost me an additional 80 bucks for a set. Ar$e!!! We are supposed to get a cold front hitting us this weekend. That's just a bunch of dangly boy bits as its my brother's wedding this weekend! :(

The pics you've shared on stalkbook of the Merc are ace and what a sound those exhausts make!! Awesome!!

So that place in Perthshire worth a stay? I'm never really sure of places to go to that aren't too far from home for a short break. We frequently go to my old uni haunt, St Andrews.

Anyway, I digress. I haven't seen figo or heard anything from him for ages!! Hope he's ok!! Maybe he's just chained to the wedding planning table?!

Yes I thought about Gary too - xzibit whatsit - sure he'll be easy to find on the members pages. Thanks VERY MUCH for offering to do the PM for it! :dance:

Sure Figo is fine, not seen his car for a while though - hoping he hasn't jacked it in for a frugal diesel or something ha ha ha ha

Craigatin House in Pitlochry is amazing. http://www.craigatinhouse.co.uk/ We're already thinking about a return visit next year. The breakfasts were fantastic - whiskey porridge one day and smoked haddock omelette the next mmmmmmmm. We stayed in Courtyard room 16 (maybe too much info :lol: :lol: ) Lots of lovely pubs and restaurants in Pitlochry too.

It's beautiful round there. Jen would love 'The Highland Choclatier' in Grandtully (near Strathtay) that's 15 mins away ... and House of Bruar.... well what can I say, for a girl needing retail therapy it's like dying and going to heaven. Four hours we spent there on Sunday!

...plus you could head out that road I mentioned rather than the 'dull' A90/Forfar/Blairgowrie way......

I heard it was going to be cold this weekend .... booo hisss .... I really wanted to spend a day clearing the garden out - Steve can wash the cars ....AGAIN!...it's well, "yirdit" after this weekend..... who needs pearlescent.........

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

Yes I thought about Gary too - xzibit whatsit - sure he'll be easy to find on the members pages. Thanks VERY MUCH for offering to do the PM for it! :dance:

Sure Figo is fine, not seen his car for a while though - hoping he hasn't jacked it in for a frugal diesel or something ha ha ha ha

Craigatin House in Pitlochry is amazing. http://www.craigatinhouse.co.uk/ We're already thinking about a return visit next year. The breakfasts were fantastic - whiskey porridge one day and smoked haddock omelette the next mmmmmmmm. We stayed in Courtyard room 16 (maybe too much info :lol: :lol: ) Lots of lovely pubs and restaurants in Pitlochry too.

It's beautiful round there. Jen would love 'The Highland Choclatier' in Grandtully (near Strathtay) that's 15 mins away ... and House of Bruar.... well what can I say, for a girl needing retail therapy it's like dying and going to heaven. Four hours we spent there on Sunday!

...plus you could head out that road I mentioned rather than the 'dull' A90/Forfar/Blairgowrie way......

I heard it was going to be cold this weekend .... booo hisss .... I really wanted to spend a day clearing the garden out - Steve can wash the cars ....AGAIN!...it's well, "yirdit" after this weekend..... who needs pearlescent.........