What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Aberdeen

What weekend is best for us?

• 13/14 oct

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20/21 oct

• 27/28 oct

• 3/4 nov

• 10/11 nov

• 17/18nov

• 23/24 nov

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

xzibit206 said:
did this ever happen?

Things got kids shelved when Starky sold his RCZ. We could make it happen yet though!! DONNA...!!!!!

A

Anonymous

I have muted on a couple of occasions a Borders Meet. Personally I'd love to have a weekender, whereby us southerners could travel up and you Northerners could travel down and we have a huge RCZ bash. Any takers?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I have muted on a couple of occasions a Borders Meet. Personally I'd love to have a weekender, whereby us southerners could travel up and you Northerners could travel down and we have a huge RCZ bash. Any takers?

Well it's not much wonder it didn't take off if you "muted" it. Might have been more successful had you mooted it!! ;) :)

Jesting aside, it's a cracking suggestion and one I'd be keen to participate in!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

Well it's not much wonder it didn't take off if you "muted" it. Might have been more successful had you mooted it!! ;) :)

Jesting aside, it's a cracking suggestion and one I'd be keen to participate in!! :thumbup:

I've already said I'm willing to come down to Yorkshire :)
....and I thought we were keeping out 'meet's strictly low key Rizz??? ;) ;) unless anyone one else wants to throw their keys in :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:
....and I thought we were keeping out 'meet's strictly low key Rizz??? ;) ;) unless anyone one else wants to throw their keys in :lol: :lol:

As long as they attach passport sized photos of themselves with their applications they can be taken into consideration for the goldfish bowl...no? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

I only muted it in order that Donna didn't get to hear about it.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
As long as they attach passport sized photos of themselves with their applications they can be taken into consideration for the goldfish bowl...no? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would have to be a pretty big goldfish bowl .......

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

Aquarium...?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

I only muted it in order that Donna didn't get to hear about it.

Well met! :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

I've already said I'm willing to come down to Yorkshire :)

And you should be commended for it Donna :). Beware secret meetings and friendships........ ;)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

Aquarium...?

Macduff it is then!