What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

30mm wheel spacers

Pedro

Reaction score
Try searching fuel cut off solenoid- Fuel Injection system I think its could be Baulk/ Bosch or a few others OEM parts

Goodbye

Reaction score
Got the car back from the garage after been lowered it’s been dropped with Pi -25mm Springs (I measured before and after and fair to say its dropped 1” all round).....Ride I can only describe as excellent with road holding greatly improved with no bottoming out
While the car was in with Most of labour taken care of I also had changed ball joints track rod ends and drop links so all feels nice and tight....I got the spacers here waiting to go on 15mm and 20mm but debating whether to fit or not....

And yet again another fault code throwing up 0007 from what I read it’s fuel valve any you guys come across that?

Photos added after been lowered......yes I know it’s stinking and needs a clean but I work down the local steel works and the other car is off the road....I apologise ;-)

Last edited:

Goodbye

Reaction score
We could start another Mammoth post debate (similar to the what Oils is best saga?) Maybe someone can prove me wrong when I say wheel spacers were primarily developed for ultra fast wheel changes on race track cars so if I was going to buy a set I would research first to find the Pros & Cons so to the Pros-Yes they give the car a enhanced wider wheel base appearance for basically aesthetical purposes only & will not alter the handling performance - The Cons -well if fitted for long periods its appears from the data at hand that they can alter the geometry of the car they have also been known to affect the handling & stability & the overall balance so is it worth the money when say 10.000+ Klms further down the road your finding all sorts issues with suspension parts ie track rods/link rods/ steering arms & the extra load on wheel bearings etc

Last edited: