What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2015 RCZ Yorkshire Meet - 4th Year

renegade79

Reaction score
DarloBlack said:
I am mostly jealous. I was set to attend but things got in the way, not least some much needed bodywork repairs (dumbasses on roundabouts)

Seen some great photos so far, on here and on FB. What was the public reaction seeing so many Zs in one place?

Missed ya bud!!! was looking forward to seeing your copper arches :crazy:

We did 3 convoys of cars as it was easier to manage groups of 10's. There was a nice reaction in the village of Helmsley when we went through and lots of attention at castle howard aswell.... :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Elephant99 said:
Felt like a rock star driving through Helmsley!

Being at the front I miss the best of the reaction as we drove through Helmsley. I did see quite a few heads turn and a car drove through a red light as he was staring so much :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
renegade79 said:
mrizzle said:
Who brought/made the cake?! Strong effort!

A certain lady in a white R :text-bravo:

But not me !

Suzanne Letting made it / bought it. We all had cake :)

Great photos renegade :thumbup:

Good on her!! I trust that she is well and enjoying the R?

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
RCZ1 said:
renegade79 said:
mrizzle said:
Who brought/made the cake?! Strong effort!

A certain lady in a white R :text-bravo:

But not me !

Suzanne Letting made it / bought it. We all had cake :)

Great photos renegade :thumbup:

Good on her!! I trust that she is well and enjoying the R?

She is indeed. Our white Rs were parked next to each other in the photos at The Lion :)

Opal white

Reaction score
Re: 2015 RCZ Yorkshire Meet - 4th Year - Event Photos

Well back from my holidays & finally managed to sort out my Yorkshire Meet Photos, sorry for the delay, I hope the wait was worth it. I have 180 images from the wonderful day, I have uploaded them all onto Flickr for all to see . . . :thumbup:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk8rFw5U

In the mean time here are a few of my photos . . . . Happy memories & a big thanks once again to Kerry & John for all the organising etc. :clap:

_MG_0437 RCZ Yorkshire Meet 2015 Photo by Steve GrayLowRes by Steve Gray, on Flickr

_MG_0445 RCZ Yorkshire Meet 2015 Photo by Steve GrayLowRes by Steve Gray, on Flickr

_MG_0474 RCZ Yorkshire Meet 2015 Photo by Steve GrayLowRes by Steve Gray, on Flickr

_MG_0497-HDR RCZ Yorkshire Meet 2015 Photo by Steve GrayLowRes by Steve Gray, on Flickr

_MG_0499 RCZ Yorkshire Meet 2015 Photo by Steve GrayLowRes by Steve Gray, on Flickr

_MG_0517 RCZ Yorkshire Meet 2015 Photo by Steve GrayLowRes by Steve Gray, on Flickr

_MG_0527 RCZ Yorkshire Meet 2015 Photo by Steve GrayLowRes by Steve Gray, on Flickr

_MG_0561-HDR RCZ Yorkshire Meet 2015 Photo by Steve GrayLowRes by Steve Gray, on Flickr

_MG_0520 RCZ Yorkshire Meet 2015 Photo by Steve GrayLowRes by Steve Gray, on Flickr

A

Anonymous

duse said:
hang on a minute - did i see a MkII in white, with silver wheels and arches? How can this be? Let's hope Crapper doesn't spot this. Heaven forbid :shock:

Other than that, looks an awesome turn out - How are you going to make the five year anniversary, even better though?
you sad fs...... :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

Note to admin... i reserve the right to defend myself from other members. :)

A

Anonymous

wrapper said:
Note to admin... i reserve the right to defend myself from other members. :)

Note to wrapper (and all members), play nicely within the Ts&Cs.

A

Anonymous

pete.garratt said:
Good call, mrizzle - remember all members, 3 strikes and you're out - permenanWere you at the Yorkshire meet yourself Pete? :eusa-shhh: