What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2015 RCZ Yorkshire Meet - 4th Year

A

Anonymous

I`ll deffo be coming to the event and maybe bring my batter half with me. hopefully with my maps updated i`ll have the 7 digit post code on the sat nav so i won`t get lost :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Opal White + 1 (Pearl White)
renegade79. (Pearl white)
RCZ Performance (yellow)
DarloBlack +1 (magnetic black)
dutchRCZ (blue)
TAC + 1
Cossack + 1

+13 confirmed from RCZ Owners Group (Total 20 confirmed)

Possibles:
Neilgsxr69 (possible) (white)
DKZ5745 + 1 (possible) (Moroccan Red)
Abzynthe (Amber Red)

Plus
+ 1 possible from RCZ Owners Group

Please can you post if you will be bringing anyone with you (for table booking numbers) )

C'mon people, this really is a great day out. Let's beat last year's record of 15 RCZs. It's heading in the right direction and looks all set for another fantastic day :)

Just to be aware if you do plan on booking accommodation places are running out fast (as its the May Day Bank Holiday), so probably best to book sooner rather than later.

Meeting place will be The Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge from 10.30am where lunch will be had 12.30pm.

http://www.lionblakey.co.uk/

Postcode: YO62 7LQ

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Nothing changes ....... ! :(
On the contrary.Lots have actually of late,pecking order readjusted for one and the use of bans for the original purpose it was intended for two.The forum moves forward. :wave:

A

Anonymous

pete.garratt said:
One thing that's changed is the concentration of sanctimonious g*#s has gone up exponentially.
Totally agree as i have just read your prev posts. :shock:

A

Anonymous

Children don't go there again ;)

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wrapper said:
Damn..we all thought she was gone...follow the leada leada leada... :lol:

Third and final warning, I'm afraid, which means you're banned for a month. After that it's permanent.

In isolation your comment warrants a warning rather than a ban, but your consistent pattern of behaviour is that you are actively bullying certain members of the forum every time they comment which I'll not tolerate and acts a barrier to people who wish to post and share their views unmolested.

If you can't say anything nice. Don't say anything at all. Once you're banned permanently it won't be overturned.

hanswuk

Reaction score
Snowy87 said:
Evil Derboy said:
wrapper said:
Damn..we all thought she was gone...follow the leada leada leada... :lol:

Third and final warning, I'm afraid, which means you're banned for a month. After that it's permanent.

In isolation your comment warrants a warning rather than a ban, but your consistent pattern of behaviour is that you are actively bullying certain members of the forum every time they comment which I'll not tolerate and acts a barrier to people who wish to post and share their views unmolested.

If you can't say anything nice. Don't say anything at all. Once you're banned permanently it won't be overturned.

This is getting ridiculous. How many more times. If that had been done in the first place we would still have a decent forum. Unfortunately its too late now as the damage has been done

Absolutely correct Snowy. I hardly ever visit these days and almost never contribute any more.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Snowy87 said:
This is getting ridiculous. How many more times. If that had been done in the first place we would still have a decent forum. Unfortunately its too late now as the damage has been done

To answer your question: none. Link to the site rules is at the bottom of every page of the forum or in the site info section:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK. The fun's over, let's get this thread back on topic.

DanRo

Reaction score
I will also try to come , I will confirm later this week
Normaly it will be 2 personnes and 1 dog

RCZ1

Reaction score
]Opal White + 1 (Pearl White)
renegade79. (Pearl white)
RCZ Performance (yellow)
DarloBlack +1 (magnetic black)
dutchRCZ (blue)
TAC + 1
Cossack + 1

+15 confirmed from RCZ Owners Group (Total 22 confirmed)

Possibles:
Neilgsxr69 (possible) (white)
DKZ5745 + 1 (possible) (Moroccan Red)
Abzynthe (Amber Red)

Plus
+ 1 possible from RCZ Owners Group

Please can you post if you will be bringing anyone with you (for table booking numbers) )

C'mon people, this really is a great day out. Let's beat last year's record of 15 RCZs. It's heading in the right direction and looks all set for another fantastic day :)

Just to be aware if you do plan on booking accommodation places are running out fast (as its the May Day Bank Holiday), so probably best to book sooner rather than later.

Meeting place will be The Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge from 10.30am where lunch will be had 12.30pm.

http://www.lionblakey.co.uk/

Postcode: YO62 7LQ

Danro - any update on whether you will be attending the Meet?

Any new members interested on coming to this day, you would be more than welcome. The more the merrier !
It's such a great, fun day out and to see so many RCZs in one location is a sight to behold.
Don't be shy - please add your name to the list.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Just to update we now have 22 RCZs confirmed attending which is really good news.

This is on track to be the biggest yet. But let's not stop there - let's make it even bigger. Don't be shy - add your name to the list for one of the best day's out you'll ever have :)